• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
BUT DAMN, i'm so glad dan is enjoying the game at least unlike arin, i'm affraid they would stop playing if it wasn't the case! Even if it takes a while, they really need to finish it! (i'm sure arin will warm up to the game later on though)
Arin has already confirmed on Shuffle Master (last week or earlier) that they've finished Chapter 1 and both he and Dan are loving it so far.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Arin getting mad at them missing the bit about Leon being written in the shower is my favorite part of the episode lmao
That said I vastly prefer just hearing their jokes and stories, so I tend to stick with comps unless the game really interests me.
Same. You should check out Arin's solo playthroughs (he did them while Dan was sick and another when Dan was touring), he tones down the silliness a bit and tells some great stories.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Glad we got the first trial. Arin skipping the trial first tutorial and then begrudgingly reading the next few is peak Arin.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Arin still don't understand than you need all the proofs before accusing someone, otherwise you're all dead!

Even a name written in blood isn't enough in itself! He freaking played Ace Attorney lmao, you know, in case where there's maya written in blood, lol

I'm glad they're enjoying it though, arin confirmed that they already finished chapter 2! I hope he checked all the controls in between session... for teleportations, speeding up statements during trials, and so on

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I just find it hilarious that Arin was treating the twist as obvious throughout the trial when Dan was the one who actually pointed out what the writing was lol

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing them go through this first trial, the thought of them going through chapter 3 and later is making me grin devilishly

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I'm so glad they found the password for Grump Out. It's been great revisiting some hilarious classic bits like this one.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Damn, dan can't catch a break, worst luck everytime in this game!

Since they're done with mario party, i hope it's danganronpa again today!

EDIT : welp, it's still mario party! Still fun, but i need more ding dong bing bong in my veins

EDIT 2 : NO DAN, WHY DID YOU SKIP THE BOO HOUSE! ARIN IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT TELLING HIM!

lol

Last edited:

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love how Dan trying to get off work and Mega Man equipping the N. Bomb literally happened back-to-back, and they split those clips and uploaded them in reverse order

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
i guess tomorrow they'll do the free days, and the next day we'll finally start the second case... at least i think, i don't remember precisely how the event unfolds

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, but the Mario 35 episode is still pretty great.

EDIT: Oh hey lol they really went to town on the whole thing of people doing erotic fanfiction and fanart of them lol. Did not see that coming.

EDIT2: They said at the end of the episode that they'll be going right back to Danganronpa, they just wanted to do an episode of Mario 35 because Arin's been playing it a lot.

Last edited:

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Nah, but the Mario 35 episode is still pretty great.

EDIT: Oh hey lol they really went to town on the whole thing of people doing erotic fanfiction and fanart of them lol. Did not see that coming.

EDIT2: They said at the end of the episode that they'll be going right back to Danganronpa, they just wanted to do an episode of Mario 35 because Arin's been playing it a lot.

to be fair, they so often joked about them being gay and wanting each other, + all the arin's dick club stories, of course it would fuel this kind of fanfiction even more, lol

but i get where they're coming from

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I've been tricked, i was like "COOL, DANGANRONPA TIME"

And then... wait it's like only 2 minutes...

unknown.png

fuuuuck, lol

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Arin keep saying there's no teleportation or map to see where everyone is.... while insisting on NOT checking the menu at all...

I'm mean sure it's fine if they don't find it, but why not check on google when they're asking the question? they did for the mono mono machine :(

it would go so much quicker... hopefully they figure it out for their next session!

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
They were so close to finding out the teleport and how to look where people are...

Dan was looking it up and then... he just stopped, and will probably forgot :(

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Well, I finally ordered my first GG shirt for the first time since the Goddamnit Ross shirt way back when. I just hate the shipping is $8.

Brucey

Jan 2, 2018
This whole one day on, one day off, schedule for Danganronpa huuuurts. It really makes progress feel slow. Theyre probably doing it so people dont get burned out and are more excited for a new episode (its working on me) but its also gonna take so much longer to finish the series.

I need to just forget about it for a couple weeks and binge but its easier said than done!

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I was hoping Arin would see that the CD-i Zelda games got "remastered" but it seems like the project is on lockdown and the download links are dead. Hopefully they saw it and obtained them in time...

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping Arin would see that the CD-i Zelda games got "remastered" but it seems like the project is on lockdown and the download links are dead. Hopefully they saw it and obtained them in time...
If not, I'm sure there are many, many people who would be more than willing to provide them with a copy of the files. (Myself included.)

I acquired and played Gamelon around the same time that they played it. I played the remastered version last night and actually had a genuinely good time with it. It strips away the frustratingly bad parts of the game and leaves the charmingly bad parts intact. (Gamelon isn't a particularly difficult or complicated game once you get past the terrible controls and infuriating hitboxes.)

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I like the on-and-off schedule of Dan gon' run, Pa. Of course I looked at spoilers to see what is gonna happen in the game anyway.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I like the on-and-off schedule of Dan gon' run, Pa. Of course I looked at spoilers to see what is gonna happen in the game anyway.

i played the game so i know everything, but all i want is to see the grumps, especially dan, reacting to the murders and how they solve it and so on

And since they don't teleport, and are so slow, not having an episode everyday makes thing even slower and it's haaaard, lol

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I do like the Phasmophobia episodes though. I didn't think I would, but I do.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, it is hard for me to get a feel of their fear when I am not too sure what is happening.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm glad Phasmophobia seems to be over for now. Arin's footage seems way too dark to tell what's happening half the time, and I don't think the game itself is particularly scary, especially when basically nothing happens for 90% of a mission and then maybe one person dies.

It's just been very rinse, repeat, and I get that they need to capitalise on popular trends, but also I'm jonesing for more of DR and it's now been a few days between episodes.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Finally they're in the same room again... but i guess this gonna delay danganronpa a lot considering they said they did a lot of little games

hopefully by the time it comes again, they do multiples days of danganronpa in a row

EDIT : oh my god the cheerleader part, i was baffled the entire time, never change my dear grumps, lol

Last edited:

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aw, the genuine joy of them being together for the first time in months is so wholesome. The bro-love between them is a big part of why I love this channel.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
GG Audience: we crave d e s p a i r
also GG Audience: omggggggg the boys are back together and they're playing an adorable co-op game yaaaayyyyyyy ☺😊

it's me i'm the audience

these dudes don't know shit about cheerleader stackin, I love them lmao

Last edited: