• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did they say if they're planning on playing the whole thing? I've been meaning to play chrono trigger one day but seeing them play it would be much better.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the second Chrono Trigger stream, and I am DYING at their bit about Melchoir being upset that they're planning to give Masamune to Frog. So damn funny.

EDIT: Starts here

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
lmao of course Dan's favourite childhood memory is being beaten by girls and their backpacks in kindergarten.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cross-posting this from the River City Girls thread, but Arin and Danny are in that game, playing the Double Dragons, Billy and Jimmy Lee

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
One of the Lee brothers is the dojo owner and you can almost immediately tell it's Arin lol

Haven't gotten far enough to find the other one yet, but Arin and Ross have cameos as NPCs!

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Yup. I ran into Jimmy at the Dojo and I saw Arin, and I think Ross, hanging out drawing.

I wonder if they are going to play the game when they get back from tour.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
They spoke about playing P.T. again for Ghoul Grumps, I would love that, Dan still remembering how scared he was of it is great lol.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Can you believe its been 5 years since they played PT? I go back and rewatch their playthrough often.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
VN: *has warnings or disclaimers at the beginning*
Dan:
5l5FGZH.png

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even given it a first chance yet. I mostly watch Game Grumps at work, and watching this series at work seemed like a potentially bad idea.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
My partner said just this weekend that they thought that GameGrumps is doing better work at Arin's place, more chill.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thursday's episode (#11) seals it for me: Pantsu Hunter is one of the funniest recent series the Grumps have done.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I watched an episode or two of it last night and I was dying laughing. And I think someone said the first couple of episodes weren't even as good as the rest.

So I'm looking forward to more.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I'm still trying to figure out if the game is legit supposed to be a parody or just a badly translated Russian game meant to be played straight.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
The dialogue is hilarious, but the actual art for the game is so aesthetically pleasing. The whole game is perfect for Game Grumps.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
The pure fucking absurdity the game descends into makes it a great game for the Grumps. Kinda like that House Party game.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I was not prepared for that music video they were going on about, and now I can't get it out of my head.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally had a chance to watch their chrono trigger stream. I'm only seeing two of them. Having never played the game but them saying they were only maybe a 4th of the way through during this first episode, it seems like the math doesn't add up and they didn't finish it.

Still needing to watch the second stream and not seeing anything on a quick Google search, but did they decide they weren't going to finish? Or have they been so busy that they haven't been able to dedicate 4-5 hours again?

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally had a chance to watch their chrono trigger stream. I'm only seeing two of them. Having never played the game but them saying they were only maybe a 4th of the way through during this first episode, it seems like the math doesn't add up and they didn't finish it.

Still needing to watch the second stream and not seeing anything on a quick Google search, but did they decide they weren't going to finish? Or have they been so busy that they haven't been able to dedicate 4-5 hours again?
They haven't streamed anything since Chrono Trigger, so I assume it's just that they've been too busy.

Also I'm slowly making my way through Pantsu Hunter, and I think it might be one of the funniest series to date.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Yeah, they just did a bit of CT. Since then they haven't moved into their new office and NSP has been doing a ton of touring. I imagine they'll come back to it when they stream again.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Apparently the creator of the game isn't saying what it means yet but if they are in the game....I'm totally playing it