• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I hope she'll be on an episode of Guest Grumps soon.

Also today's episode intro was fucking weird.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Which one did Dan admit to being a furry?

I mean he is. But I'd love to hear him finally admit it.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wow I had no idea there was a Game Grumps community here! I haven't watched every single episode that they've ever made so far with all games but I got extremely excited when I saw that they were finally playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I had no idea there was a Game Grumps community here! I haven't watched every single episode that they've ever made so far with all games but I got extremely excited when I saw that they were finally playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle!

Recommendations:
Shadow of the Collosus
PT

those two are my favorite series/one offs.

and welcome to the community!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Recommendations:
Shadow of the Collosus
PT

those two are my favorite series/one offs.

and welcome to the community!
Thank you! I love their PT video and I watched bits of the Shadow of the Colossus playlist so I really should continue that one one day!
And if you like their SA2 playthrough so far, then by all means PLEASE watch their Sonic Unleashed playthrough.
Oh that one is absolutely brilliant haha! Especially since they played the Wii version!

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I should catch up with some GG. Other than the Power Hours, I've not really watched anything proper for a few years now.
The first episode of Adventure 2 was great, and I'm glad Arin pointed out Comic Sans as soon as it popped up. The fact they replaced that on the HD versions was a crime.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018

I'm also a huge fan of their House Party series. It gets pretty pervy but I just thought it was so funny.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I haven't even watched any of the Sonic yet. I guess I'm just burned out since PB&Jeff just played the game as well a few weeks ago. Funny thing is I would have thought they'd done it already. But I guess that's every single other Sonic 3D game. lol

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
The Monopoly Plus episodes are some of my favorite recent episodes. Plus they aren't very long either.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Anyone planning on going to their tour? If one is coming to your area I highly recommend it, I had LOADS of fun when they came to Florida a few years ago.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I went to their Austin show back in 2016. Honestly, I thought it was okay. I'm interested in how they are going to change the format.

Also shouldn't the new Starbomb be out next month?

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Who wants to bet that Arin won't be able to get past the ogre in Sekiro and give up. We're already off to an amazing start what with him not reading most of the tutorial text. Classic game grumps lol.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
oh god, i'm so dumb! I was wondering why there weren't any new game grumps upload... turns out it's just sekiro, i blocked the sekiro video with blocktube to prevent being spoiled, so it didn't appeared

lmao

about the tutorials, he said in a previous video he wanted to play it a home and on grumps, so i guess he read them at home? but it's arin so who knows, lol

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Who wants to bet that Arin won't be able to get past the ogre in Sekiro and give up. We're already off to an amazing start what with him not reading most of the tutorial text. Classic game grumps lol.
I dunno. Arin does LOVE SoulsBorne games, so I feel like he'll push through without giving up.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they switch to switching between Sekiro and Sonic each day. I'm eager to see how much Arin will love Security Hall.