• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I demand one full week of Ghoul Grumps and we'll be lucky to get a couple of days at this rate.

Seriously Ghoul Grumps is the best thing they do. (And Holiday/Xmas Grumps). I guess I like themes.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Next time I'm with a girl and she grabs my junk I'm gonna be like 'You took the towwwer~'"

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Today's second episode was the Dan/Finn podcast. It was really cool. Kinda wish it was longer than 25 minutes.

Deleted member 3542

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as Ghoul Grumps is going to be truncated this year to just two episodes, I figure I'll post one of my favorites.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
That podcast was great. They have such good chemistry together.

Would have loved more Ghoul Grumps but I bet their schedule was just too bananas this year. Off to rewatch PT probably for the 100th time then instead.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Arin is asking on Twitter if he needs to have played Undertale to understand Deltarune.

Which got me thinking, I'd kind of love for them to play it again on the Switch or PS4 version, since apparently Arin hasn't played it. It would be really fun to see Danny as the knowledgeable one and Arin as the one who's never played the game.

EDIT: Wait, was Undertale Danny and Ross, or Barry and Ross? Now I'm not sure.
EDIT2: Never mind, it was Barry and Ross. WELL DANNY AND ARIN SHOULD PLAY IT ANYWAY. :D

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I'd love to see them play Undertale....but they'd really need to play the whole game. Might not be a bad plan for a stream.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I love when they play Wheel of Fortune. And the newest one looks the nicest. No more Miis. Much more polish. But why the hell is it only one controller? Also, why do these things never shell out the cash to use the likenesses of Vanna and Pat? Like, the game even had a trivia loading screen mentioning her. But they can't buy the rights? Do Pat and Vanna ask for super high royalties or something? There's been like dozens of Wheel variations since the 80s.

Also.... this isn't the Trivial Pursuit I was expecting. I was expecting a board game like Monopoly. This is a fucking game show?

AwareSnake

Oct 27, 2017
But why the hell is it only one controller?
Because - surprise - Arin didn't read and chose the wrong option.

DJtXE5W.jpg

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Didn't they mention they didn't want to share the controller because Arin was sick?

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Oooooh gotcha, I misunderstood too lol. But them being derps is more than half of the fun!

Deleted member 3542

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sincere Arin:

Look, I'm sad there wasn't a whole lot more Ghoul Grumps but end of day they're just free funny videos and I moved on. If people were legit angry or upset maybe they need to refocus their lives beyond Youtube vids because sad Arin sucks and I don't like seeing it.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
What's this about? People are that mad? I can't watch yet. So dumb. Personally I'd rather they not force themselves to do a week of episodes. One or two is enough for me if needed. Sometimes I feel they're just just doing it because it's tradition.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I can't watch the video since I'm at work, but were people really feeling that entitled to Ghoul Grumps that they sent hate mail, etc? What the shit, dude

Deleted member 3542

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch the video since I'm at work, but were people really feeling that entitled to Ghoul Grumps that they sent hate mail, etc? What the shit, dude

I have a hard time imagining it myself, but Arin seems pretty upset about it. Not "annoyed" or dismissive but sincere. I think it's a vocal minority and maybe it got to him, I dunno. I've never seen Grumps post a vid like that.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Arin doesn't owe us anything. Game Grumps is a privilege. We're lucky to get at least two episodes every single day even on weekends and even as many of their competitors only put one episode up a day at the most. There was a time when you couldn't even be sure if there would even be one episode that day let alone two and sometimes there were days between episodes.

Love you Arin. Love you Danny. Keep doing what you doing.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That video was rough to watch. Arin didnt need to explain himself over why there wasnt ghoul grumps, but its good he could air himself out and hopefully people lay off him :x

Deleted member 3542

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They just talked about it on the LiveStream, seems Arin is cool with it all and he wasn't really "attacked" outside of that vocal minority, but he did feel like he let fans down because Ghoul Grumps was a tradition and he wanted to just address as to why he kind of messed up this year.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Oh my god at that phantom bankrupt. Fucking seriously. That's a terrible bug for that game to have. It even made the click sound before counting it but the pointer was pointing at the other wedge. This is bullshit. Ubisoft is gonna be getting a lot of angry tweets about that one. Hell hath no fury like the Game Grumps fandom.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
They just talked about it on the LiveStream, seems Arin is cool with it all and he wasn't really "attacked" outside of that vocal minority, but he did feel like he let fans down because Ghoul Grumps was a tradition and he wanted to just address as to why he kind of messed up this year.
I am glad he is okay. Even if you are upset that Ghoul Grumps did not happen all the way, there is no need to be hateful about it.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I was quite worried about that video Arin posted, I hope everything is OK, I don't want to think what some people said in their mail to them.

Anyway, Dan still going bankrupt in Wheel of Fortune, never gets old.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Why are the Switch versions of Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune so completely different in their presentation? Why can't they both be replicas of their TV versions like Wheel is? The Jeopardy port is a weird "social" style with a "flat" UI and no stage or contestants. Just icons. Not even a fake Alex Trebek lookalike.

All three of these games were made by Ubisoft. There should be some consistency across the games. Especially two games that share the same 7PM hour slot on ABC and have for over 30 years now.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing Splatoon and I can't stop saying "Ohhh yeah, wetookthetwwwrrrrrr" lmao. Dammit Game Grumps

These Mario Party eps are great

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
If it was a normal scream, I probably wouldn't have posted anything. It's certainly a memorable scream.

Also this episode has been one of my favorites in a long, long time. Like Battle Kid ep. 3 good.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, these Super Mario Party episodes are gold. That fucking shriek

And I am totally sold on Heavy Burger, that shit looks like a lot of fun

Deleted member 3542

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I loved about that last ep was Matt and Ryan were just sitting there rambling and you can hear when Dan sees what Arin is doing and Arin says "They didn't notice so don't worry, don't make a scene."

Oh, we're gonna get some good Grumps Animated off this one.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I had to watch that part again. I was doing work while it was going on so I didn't see what happened. I love Dans anti-Semitic joke and every just got really, really quiet right after.