• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
It's a NetEase game

ELYtAyHXUAMz-0G

a Question

Oct 28, 2017
At first I thought its Japanese setting but the top 2 swords and other weapons are seems to be more more circular (can not find a word in eng for it)

Any idea about setting?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Naraka (Sanskrit: नरक, literally of man) is the Sanskrit word for the realm of hell in Dharmic traditions. According to some schools of Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism, Naraka is a place of torment. The word 'Neraka' (modification of Naraka) in Indonesian and Malaysian has also been used to describe the Islamic concept of Hell.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's unclear if it's NetEase developed or published. Since AFAIK NetEase currently doesn't have any publishing infrastructure for international console games, I'm putting my chips on this being NetEase developed, in which puts me immediately in the "waiting for reviews" camp.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll go out on a limb and guess that 24 Entertainment is a new NetEase subsidiary, which would functionally make this a NetEase developed game. Will wait for reviews, then.