• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
What I'm sure we'll see:
Silent Hill
Horizon Forbidden West
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
Elden Ring

What I'd like to see:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2
Playstation All-Stars Karting
Playstation All-Stars Musou Legends
Playstation All-Stars MOBA-Project
Playstation All-Stars Golfing
Playstation All-Stars Sports

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
The Last of Us Factions with a shadow drop beta.

The Last of Us PaPS5 Upgrade.

4K 60
Cutscene Models in gameplay
Increased LoDs and decreased Load times.
Ray Traced Global Illumination on Characters and Objects to ground them in the baked scenes.
RT Reflections combined with the SSR to get rid of the SSR breakdowns.

that's all I want.

Hell I'd take it over factions.

Aki

Mar 20, 2020
Bayonetta 3
p5 scramble
God of war Ragnarok
Botw 2

Wild Card:
Metroid prime Trilogy or 4

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
I would like to see what The Initiative is working on. Oh, and can't wait for first Gears 5 DLC gameplay.

Jun 20, 2018
Kind of curious about this rumoured Perfect Dark 3rd person stealth game. I'd love to see Starfield but get the feeling it's still too far away for that.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
When was Bayo 3 even announced?
Feels like that game has been in development since time immemorial.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
I expect nothing after summer games fest but would be so thrilled to see any of these:

FF7R2
FF16
TWEWY2 or whatever it's called lol
Anything Dragon Age (4 or 1/2 remastered)
New Fire Emblem
BOTW2
Bayo3

everything else I'd want feels like there's not even a 1% chance lol

When was Bayo 3 even announced?
Feels like that game has been in development since time immemorial.

pretty sure it was post switch launch so probably about 3 years now

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
A new Elden Ring trailer is probably the most realistic expectation I have.

I would love a next-gen version of FF7R part 1 with some added contents/DLC but not sure how likely atm.... I did hear that there was a rumor floating around about this being a possibility..

Noumena

Jan 20, 2019
After Cyberpunk 2077, the game I am most looking forward to is Elden Ring. I hope we at least see a teaser.

p3n

Oct 28, 2017
I expect a gigantic Microsoft (and/or Epic) moneyhat on the next Elden Ring CGI trailer. Worth it for the reactions.

Hoping for the final confirmation of GT7 release date.

Dreaming of 60fps Bloodborne port/remaster on PC and PS5.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I wanna see a new Sonic game. Feel like SEGA would not announce it via someone else though but i can hope. Right?

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
I would love if they shadow dropped Disco Elysium for PS4/PS5, but even getting its release date would be swell, since I have no idea how I would juggle it with Cyberpunk 😅

Another thing that would be nice is a PS5 upgrade for TLoU Part II and Factions reveal (and maybe a beta, just so I can try it as soon as possible 🤞🤞).

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Fast and the furious game sequel with vin diesel making the announcement. Cmon guys.

Also, elden ring.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Anything FFXVI and FF7 Remake Part 2.
Proper trailer for that Atlus AAA jrpg Project Re-Fantasy and an actual title reveal.
New Xenoblade project.

Kemiko

Oct 5, 2018
Hopes:

Next Kojima project

Elden Ring

Bayonetta 3

Perfect Dark

Dreams:

Half Life: Alyx sequel (no chance there lol)

MGS 1-4 re-release

Silent Hills

Bluepoint MGS remake.

Tokyo Jungle 2!

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
For me, the big one is Elden Ring. I choose to believe that it will show up with a gameplay trailer after being dormant for so long.

The other two would be Silksong and Solar Ash. Maybe a release date trailer for Silksong and perhaps a gameplay trailer for Solar Ash.

Good taste.

Besides those I'd like to see more from Ghostwire, Kena and Returnal.

More Ratchet wouldn't hurt either.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
10% expectations 90% hopes & dreams:

Zelda BotW 2
Elden Ring
Bayo 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Silksong
Super Mario Odyssey 2
Persona 4 Golden Switch
Persona 5 Switch
Tony Hawk 3 + 4
Donkey Kong Country Returns HD
anything Ape Escape (remasters/remake/new game, anything please)
MGS collection

Realistically: if we get BotW 2 or Elden RIng, my expectations will have been exceeded.

"So, we've been developing this massive DLC for Into The Breach: new mechs, new aliens, new islands and an entirely new timeline and story where you have to team up with the Veks. And it's out tomorrow."

Crowd goes wild, building burns, people die, a few heads explode from sheer joy, but hey. I finally have my Into the Breach DLC.
Hell yeah. I'd be so in for more Into the Breach. I've only played it because it was free on the Epic game store, and I ended up loving it. Heard the Switch port was solid too.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
- Bowser's Fury
- BOTW 2
- Bayonetta 3
- Silksong

All 3 are reasonable IMO. Ready to be disappointed!

Oct 25, 2017
Returnal
Elden Ring
Horizon Forbidden West
Silent Hill
New Playdead game
Somerville
Metroid (either 4 or trilogy)
Bayonetta 3
Ghostwire Tokyo
Pragmata

Not expecting them all, but any of those would be ace.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'd love Elden Ring obviously. BotW and GoW:R would be after that, plus Battlefield VI. Mainly hoping that we don't have another show tainted with Harry Potter bullshit honestly.

Sevvybgoode

Oct 29, 2017
I'm really hoping for some Nintendo stuff to show up. Botw 2, Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 are all long overdue trailers. Would like to see something new shown as well. Pipe dreams would be a new F-zero or Pilotwings.

Likely candidates are HZD2, Mario 3d World etc but I'm hoping we get a few surprises chucked in. In no particular order the ones I'm most hoping to see announced are;

• A new Resistance game
  • King of Fighters 15
  • Hades dlc
  • Ff7r episode 2
  • Streetfighter 6

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah. I'd be so in for more Into the Breach. I've only played it because it was free on the Epic game store, and I ended up loving it. Heard the Switch port was solid too.
Yeah. It's honestly one of the smartest evolutions of a pretty classic and old school gameplay I've ever seen. And the game is ripe for some DLC: more mechs, more environments, more enemies. I just need more.

Wabba

Apr 12, 2018
God of War Ragnarok > Breath of the Wild 2 > Part II Factions > Ratchet and Clanck