• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Police cars in this area over respond. When you see someone get pulled over for a ticket, there are usually 2 or 3 police cars on one guy. That's what makes shit like this double disgusting.

My friend found out the hard way why they do that. If you pass a pulled over cop you're supposed to either move over a lane or pass going 20mph below the speed limit. My friend neglected to do either of those and the other cop turned on his sirens to pull over my friend

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're riding horses and wearing cowboy hats in 2019 Texas.

Just wanted to put out that Houston, Texas actually has a lot of rural farm land. I grew up on the outskirts of Houston down by NASA. You might think a technological center of the US like that would be hyper modern. My front yard had cows in them, there was a farm literally right next door, and we used to have to drive 20 minutes to get to a grocery store.

Don't take this as me defending ANY of this. I'm just explaining that there actually are a lot of horses in the area. Obviously I don't think Cops should be using them, though.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Just wanted to put out that Houston, Texas actually has a lot of rural farm land. I grew up on the outskirts of Houston down by NASA. You might think a technological center of the US like that would be hyper modern. My front yard had cows in them, there was a farm literally right next door, and we used to have to drive 20 minutes to get to a grocery store.

Don't take this as me defending ANY of this. I'm just explaining that there actually are a lot of horses in the area. Obviously I don't think Cops should be using them, though.

Cops can use horses. They're like much stronger, agile living bikes/segways.

This ain't it, though.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017