• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, miss me with that apologist.

Then again, it's the VGAs, so they're pretty used to trash people anyway.

StrayDog

Avenger
Jul 14, 2018
Sad. I will skip this year Awards. I will wait for the trailers after the show to be uploaded.

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Long live Palestein. Fuck this IDF soldier.

Before I'm banned I suggest you look into some of the horrible comments she has made in regards to the IDF and Palestinians

Considering Gal Gadot has been dunked on for her political beliefs in off topic, I doubt anything will happen. She has garbage views.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Does Geoff have zero marketing acumen?! I didn't realize this was on December 10th. He's directly competing against CP2077. Does he really think his piddly game award show is more important than CP2077? JUST LOL. Real gamers will be soaking it CP2077 while Geoff has record low viewership. This is a grave error.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
Does Geoff have zero marketing acumen?! I didn't realize this was on December 10th. He's directly competing against CP2077. Does he really think his piddly game award show is more important than CP2077? JUST LOL. Real gamers will be soaking it CP2077 while Geoff has record low viewership. This is a grave error.
Not one to watch a games award show, especially with this piece of shit's involvement, but lmao at real gamers.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Who cares about "real gamers"? One has a terrible person as a presenter and the other is made by a transphobic company.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder Woman would have been my choice for a new Warner Brothers DC game. Instead we got another Batman game and another live service game based on Suicide Squad that will probably fail.

....Ease up on Gotham Knights. I've wanted a Tim Drake game for a decade.

Feel free to roast Suicide Squad though. Wonder Woman was a success, she should have a video game.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
What do "real gamers" think about transphobia?
EDIT: Sorry Poe's Law cause CDPR apologists talk like this for real lol

OP
OP
RPGamer92

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
This was announced before the last delay.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
This got me thinking a Wonder Woman game would be incredible. Next gen lasso physics.

but yeah this is turning into the paid sponsorship show

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
How far we've come.

79rQcKD.jpg

wastingmyyouth

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
I find Gal Gadot to be one of the most attractive people on the planet, but thanks to Era, I can now move onto someone more deserving. Why is everyone so shitty.

Typhoon20

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

The 1st page, not a single mention. So sad.

was disappointed by no mention of her awful politics on the first page, glad they're here by page 3

SAME.

Was contemplating staying up to watch this show, but nah never mind. The love she gets on here disappoints me, first page is a joke.

First page ? Or the people who read Brood's post, know what a piece of shit human being she is, and totally neglect that fact and continue posting about how they're looking forward to her shit.

Surely Geoff knows what type of person Gal is and still invites her. What does that say about him ?
Brie would have been great. Gal is one of the worst options you could have gone for.

But whatever...keep on stanning.