• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
If this doesn't lead to a surprise reveal of a Wonder Woman game, then this will be a complete waste.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
Will she sing "Imagine" over a backdrop of the scenes from the new Call of Duty that canonize Ronald Reagan?
Only a joke! I'm actually VERY excited for this—any live event is most certainly welcome.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
I always have this uneasy weird feeling when a celebrity NOT linked with the game industry, talks about the game industry. I dunno what it is, but just gives me shivers. Even if they have a game or something, always feels weird. Norman Fetus is the exception.

Negotiator117

Banned
Jul 3, 2020
I always have this uneasy weird feeling when a celebrity NOT linked with the game industry, talks about the game industry. I dunno what it is, but just gives me shivers. Even if they have a game or something, always feels weird. Norman Fetus is the exception.
Who would you rather? I think she'll be great and it will create more awareness around the show.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
...along with Ubisoft announcing that, after seeing that The Coalition went back and recast Marcus Fenix as Dave Bautista in Gears 5, they're going back and recasting Kassandra as Gal Gadot in AC Odyssey.

"Malaka!"

El Crono

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Expecting Gal Gadot to appear in Kojima's next game. You read it here first (unless you read it somewhere else, I bet it's not an original idea/joke).

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Long live Palestein. Fuck this IDF soldier.

Before I'm banned I suggest you look into some of the horrible comments she has made in regards to the IDF and Palestinians

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Injustice 3 announcement incoming starring Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman I guess.

edit: holy shit, 2 pages in am I actually the first one to suggest this?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Does she still stan for IDF? I'm sure she does, so go away. Actually TGA has platformed other kind of bigots so it's on par.

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Was contemplating staying up to watch this show, but nah never mind. The love she gets on here disappoints me, first page is a joke.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
prob means there's gonna be a wonder woman trailer, like when they had rosa salazar and christoph waltz

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I have to imagine she will just be presenting an award and then theyll show a wonder woman 84 trailer. Just like Tom Holland will announce an award and theyll show the first uncharted movie trailer. Ad money