• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mirrsen

Banned
May 9, 2018
The headline here seems to be "Man has opinion, more news at 11", kind of. Everyone has their preferences. Unless he somehow plans to have Steam available on Xbox (or xCloud on Steam), he really doesn't have a horse in that particular race. Though the favorable relations Valve has with Microsoft would probably have colored that particular opinion.

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, will the Xbox have more than just Halo? Cuz that's all the Series X has that looks worth a damn for me.

I always hate the hardware warring.

Games should be the important factor

May 17, 2018
I love how this super flippant answer that Gabe clearly had no interest in elaborating on is going to generate an untold amount of replies and articles. Even that Tom Warren tweet is hilarious.

Uzzy

Gabeā€™s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
D6l8fu1.gif

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Shouldn't be controversial, or even newsworthy, it's a more powerful console and if it's just in the opinion field, well, it's his opinion lol.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
I mean in what way? Horsepower? Sure. Games? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø I guess it depends on who you ask.

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
Gabe is washed out and doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't understand why we even give him a platform. Playstation 5 is the future of gaming and Steam is gonna be dead sooner or later thanks to epic and the windows store

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How could this homeless guy say this about my favorite plastic box made by my favorite company. I have a favorite company, you know. I am a rational adult who has a favorite company.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably the - overall - more powerful piece of hardware. I don't think that's really up for debate?

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
popcorn_yes.gif

I just needed a bit of salt for my popcorn, don't mind me.

this is a joke, in case anyone gets offended

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care about console wars but it's nice to see Gabe.

His surprise appearance at Sony's 2009 e3 press conference is still one of my favourite e3 moments.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
obviously he is saying this because MS is about to purchase a minority stake in Valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.