• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking of joining Parler to sow discontent within the ranks. Maybe it's time. They love disinformation so much, I'll be happy to lend an assist.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

This is why you don't ever attack the process and do everything you can to ensure the population as a whole has faith in it. That includes improving safeguards at the ballot box. Republicans were too fucking focused on trying to keep certain groups of Americans from voting to realize that. But they were too cowardly to draw the line at Trump's bullshit and let him run all over everything. It cost them a winnable election and it might cost them those two senate seats.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Trump's anti voting campaign and smear campaign might give us the Senate. These people no longer trust elections. Just following my conservative youtube rabbit holes. They are angry. They believe biden and chavez legion of doom powered by SORROS stole this.

The monkey paw with that is domestic terrorism against politicians if he keeps fueling this. They're going to leave fox news when OAN picks up Tucker and hanmiyy, fuck spell check.

Biden needs to do something about domestic terrorism and violent groups openly conspiring online. I mean just pretend they're muslim. I'm sure the laws will act quickly that way.

Deleted member 47160

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 27, 2018
I've been thinking of joining Parler to sow discontent within the ranks. Maybe it's time. They love disinformation so much, I'll be happy to lend an assist.
NGL I've had the same thought. Living in an alternate reality makes a person really susceptible to disinformation. Maybe it's time to use that to our advantage.

Nov 6, 2017
Tangential question - if the Dems win the Georgia runoffs and it's a 50/50 split, who ends up becoming the senate majority leader? Harris? Schumer? Stays with McConnell?

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
Tangential question - if the Dems win the Georgia runoffs and it's a 50/50 split, who ends up becoming the senate majority leader? Harris? Schumer? Stays with McConnell?
Harris as VP will be President of the Senate regardless of who has majority. Schumer will be voted in as Majority Leader 51-50 with Harris breaking the tie if there is a 50-50 split

jaytothe

Oct 30, 2017
oh whatever, these MAGA people can bitch all they want we know they're going to vote republicans every time moving forward

Nov 13, 2017

2020 season finale continues to deliver

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfrey_GIFs_1.gif

everyone go make an account and upvote that shit!

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
It's been pretty hilarious watching Donald Trump buy into his own hype and think that every one of these stooges would throw themselves under the bus for him even after he'd lost his power.

None of them ever liked you, Donnie. You were just a useful idiot. No one smarter than Rudy fucking Giuliani is going to take a bullet for your ass.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
God, it would be such a fucking self own if Trump constantly calling into question the validity of elections depresses GOP turnout and costs them the Senate.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
This is why you don't ever attack the process and do everything you can to ensure the population as a whole has faith in it.
Yup. Even J. P. Morgan were he alive today would scold the shit out of today's Republican Party for committing the cardinal sin of upsetting the complacent equilibrium of the populace.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
How is it on PredictIt Trump's chance of winning GA still 11 cents? Trump supporters are that delusional?

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
oh whatever, these MAGA people can bitch all they want we know they're going to vote republicans every time moving forward

Yep. If the republican base can be counted on for anything it is falling in line and voting to "own the libs." Heard this song and dance too many times to believe any talk about the GOP imploding.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Yep. If the republican base can be counted on for anything it is falling in line and voting to "own the libs." Heard this song and dance too many times to believe any talk about the GOP imploding.
Trumpets are not republicans. Trumpets absolutely do get dejected and don't come out if Trump isn't on the ballot.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Trumpets are not republicans. Trumpets absolutely do get dejected and don't come out if Trump isn't on the ballot.
Yeah, we already saw this during the midterms. If Dems show up to the ballots for the special election I think we have a good shot of picking up those seats. I trust Stacey to not let the familiar pattern of the GOP taking these special elections due to apathy continue.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
I could see it going either way. So many Trumpers are loyal to Trump, not as much with the GOP. If Trump's cult feel that the GOP slighted him, especially if they feel the GA SoS and Governor went against their lord and savior, I could see a decent amount saying fuck it to the GOP and stay home. They might feel the GOP betrayed Trump. Shows how deluded they are.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I could see it going either way. So many Trumpers are loyal to Trump, not as much with the GOP. If Trump's cult feel that the GOP slighted him, especially if they feel the GA SoS and Governor went against their lord and savior, I could see a decent amount saying fuck it to the GOP and stay home. They might feel the GOP betrayed Trump. Shows how deluded they are.

100% agree with this but Trump won't let that happen. He'll Trump for them before the election.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Glad Georgia has been confirmed for the Democratic party, that is a huge achievement and Stacey Abrams and everyone on her team deserve credit for pulling it off. I hope they can continue this level of turnout for the runoffs.

On the subject of turnout in the runoffs, I doubt the Trump supporters will follow through in sabotaging the GOP, they'll fall in line like they've always done. Heck, expect a staggering turnout in the runoffs that will try to counter the Democratic victory that has taken place.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Trump really gonna lose this state 3 times.

Gotta keep stacking those L's.

Now this whole thing w/ the signature matching, once the signatures were validated upon receipt, the envelopes with the signatures were thrown out, right? So this recount is just recounting the ballots that were already hand recounted, there's literally no way to match them up w/ signatures given how the Georgia system works, right?

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Now this whole thing w/ the signature matching, once the signatures were validated upon receipt, the envelopes with the signatures were thrown out, right? So this recount is just recounting the ballots that were already hand recounted, there's literally no way to match them up w/ signatures given how the Georgia system works, right?
I think that's their play. "See, there is Sooooo much fraud and NOW we can't even verify the legitimate votes!"

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The signatures were already separately validated twice. It was just part of the standard process in GA.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017

Are they required to honor the request, and does he need to pay for it given it would be the 2nd recount?
Pretty sure they're legally allowed this recount again too. It'll be much faster this time, they're tabulating the same votes through machines.

Nov 18, 2020
I think that's their play. "See, there is Sooooo much fraud and NOW we can't even verify the legitimate votes!"

Their plan was to claim fraud literally no matter what happened in the election, and then find "proof" to justify it later. If people are politically motivated and determined, of course they'll find all sorts of perceived "irregularities." Same reason why conspiracy theories thrive all over the world.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

Right, but the meddling in PA/MI needs other states to be alive to pay off.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The wait from

I hope his suffering multiplies as the months and years roll on. I hope he never recovers from it all.
He's lost nearly all his reputable lawyers due to it. Don't think that's sunk in yet or how much it'll cost him when he's defending himself from AG's with Podink Law dude from his one man office in old New Hampshire downtown. Plus his bills are coming due and even Duestche won't give him more credit