• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Coupons are now expired.

Game is on sale for $19.99, so with the coupon it's a tenner and change.

I just happened to notice that the coupon was about to expire so I figured I'd share.

NOTE: You may have more than one $10 coupon on your account. Test by adding another game to your cart after using the first coupon. You can't use both on the same game, unfortunately.

ngXHhzn.png

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Yep. Nabbed it for £5.19. Incredible value to have it on the laptop.

itsrealfood

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the reminder! I already have Hades on Steam so looking for a few other good suggestions...

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Shit that's tempting, even though I almost never play on PC these days. It's not a demanding game I guess?

Hedonism Bot

Oct 27, 2017
Ghostrunner is great but for some reason hasn't been patched yet on EGS, so currently is missing fullscreen and for some is crashing at end of every stage and on level select. This is fixed on steam only atm.

Azel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Wish they would let me use the coupon to pre-purchase Bugsnax, but alas

Edit: Disc Room is $4.99 with coupon, sold!

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I picked it up with a similar promotion back when it was still in early access. Terrific game. I used my coupon on the outer wilds though. 14 canadian after the promotion. Probably 10 or so American. Can't wait to dive in but Hades is currently my go to game.

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
Disco Elysium is also on sale for $28(or atleast was last week). $18 is an amazing price for that game.

RBTeemo

Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for the heads up! Just bought it there, excited to finally try it. Any tips I should know going into it or is this a better experience going in blind?

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Whew almost forgot about this coupon. My main gaming machine is my Switch though, so don't really jnow what to get if I can avoid double-dipping

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got it on steam already but I can find another use for that coupon. Good looking out, OP. Thanks for the heads up

OP
OP
molnizzle

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
huh, I have another coupon too. Same expiration date (tomorrow).

What is the 2nd one from?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to pick it up on the Switch today, but I can't pass this up. Cheers for bringing this up.

Though I'm sure I'll end up double dipping at some point.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Dead Cells is also a perfect fit since it's on sale for $14.99. It's what I used my coupon on since I already owned Hades.

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
I bought ghostrunner as I had everything else I was remotely interested in already.... I know literally nothing about it 🤷‍♂️

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
Hades' hype is really puzzling. I bought it and it's just like a dime a dozen other slash-and-dodge dungeon crawlers. Idk it's fun and I have nothing bad to say about it but it's just another game on the pile really.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Already had Hades from when early access launched, but I got the Control Season Pass for $5 with this coupon. Good looking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.