• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
VAYAFbG.jpg

ew.com

FX's 'Y: The Last Man' casts Ben Schnetzer in lead role, replacing Barry Keoghan

'Warcraft' star Ben Schnetzer is joining FX's long-awaited adaptation of the award-winning comic 'Y: The Last Man,' taking over the lead role from Barry Keoghan.
Ben Schnetzer (Warcraft) will replace Barry Keoghan in the cable network's long-awaited comic adaptation, after Keoghan departed the show in early February. The Dunkirk star had been slated to play the lead role of Yorick Brown, one of the last survivors of a plague that wiped out nearly every mammal with a Y chromosome on the planet.

Schnetzer's other credits include The Book Thief, 2016's Snowden, and the 2014 British film Pride, which earned him Best Supporting Actor and Most Promising Newcomer nominations from the British Independent Film awards. He also recently made his Broadway debut in The Nap.
If you don't remember, he played Khadgar in Warcraft. Probably a better fit than Keoghan but I've only ever seen him in Warcraft so I can't speak to how good of an actor he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.