• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017

No one has opened a thread about it yet, so here it is i guess.

It's going to start very soon!

Last edited:

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Me said:
The Gamescom 2020 edition of Future Games Show will feature over 50 console and PC games from publishers including 2K Games, Activision, The Binary Mill, Daedalic Entertainment, Devolver Digital, Frontier Developments, General Interactive, Ice Water Games, Jaw Drop Games, Merge Games, Modus Games, Playism, Raw Fury, Rocketship Park, Sega, Stuck In Attic, Studio 3639, Systemic Reaction, TeamKill Media, Toplitz Productions, Ubisoft, Walkabout Games, and more. News includes "exclusive trailers, announcements, and deep dives into existing AAA and indie games due to launch in 2020 and beyond."

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This game reminds me a lot of For Honor, shame it's a Kickstarter...

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
Quantum Error sort of looks cool, but that aesthetic is all over the place. Some cool space horror mixed with cheesy and bad designs

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Quantum Error somehow looks worse each time they show it

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
Lol "a perfectly engrossing horror game" sure sounds like damning with faint praise. Thats like saying "it's fine"

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
is the song of horror supposed to be a comedy? the voice over really makes it seem like a joke