• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

From the creators of Rock Band and Dance Central comes FUSER™ - a nonstop virtual music festival where you control the music!

Combine elements of the world's most popular songs to create your own sound or partner with friends on epic collaborations, then share your amazing mixes and headlining performances with the world! FUSER arrives Fall 2020.

Confirmed for PC, PS4, XB1 and NSW

First songs:

In Da Club
50 Cent

bad guy
Billie Eilish

(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Blue Öyster Cult

Don't Let Me Down
The Chainsmokers ft. Daya

Rock The Casbah
The Clash

The Rockafeller Skank
Fatboy Slim

Thunder
Imagine Dragons

Mi Gente
J. Balvin & Willy William

Born This Way
Lady Gaga

Old Town Road (Remix)
Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus

Good As Hell
Lizzo

Party Rock Anthem
LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock

Stir Fry
Migos

Better Now
Post Malone

All Star
Smash Mouth

Regulate
Warren G & Nate Dogg

Last edited:

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Curious to see what the gameplay is like. DropMix is extremely cool but also the kind of thing that (for me, at least) quickly devolves into just randomly messing around and not really engaging with the "game" of it.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
From the trailer, this looks very similar to the way Harmonix's physical card game, Dropmix, works:

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I'll try it because I like Harmonix, but DropMix got old pretty fast and Audica hasn't clicked with me yet. Not a fan of most of that soundtrack, though.

edit: oh that gameplay looks basic as sin. oooooof

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
9/10ths of that trailer could've worked exactly the same for de Blob

Concept seems neat regardless

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a weird dj hero. I always forget harmonix still exists, wish they never cancelled that music shooter.

Game looks kinda...boring? I'll stick to dj max and custom pc rock band songs.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I think there's a perfect game somewhere between this completely freeform sample-layering and the rigid (but fun to play) mashups in DJ Hero.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Don't meant to sound like a jerk, but I totally forgot Harmonix was still around...

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
From the gameplay it doesn't look like much of anything. You drop sounds samples to mix them.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
So Dropmix on videogame. Really into this, always wanted to play Dropmix but it was never sold here.

Jul 10, 2018
I was a focus-group tester for Amplitude, Karaoke Revolution 1 and 2, EyeToy: Anti-Grav, and Rock Band.

HMX lost its way a long time ago.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Used to be really into Harmonix games but I dont see much lasting appeal to this.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Had a blast with DJ Hero.

Is this an evolution over that game, even without a peripheral, I'll be all over this.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Confirmed for PC, PS4, XB1 and NSW

Is this supposed to be nearly-entirely freeform? I'm not sure how appealing this looks, it looks unengaging. Honestly the big question I got is how has Harmonix survived since the plastic instrument genre up and died. Good for them that they're still around though.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Man, I've had a big hankering to play Rock Band again lately and this is making it worse. Not sure how much I would enjoy this.

bevishead

Jan 9, 2018
I'm hoping there is an actual game within the full version. I own dropmix and find it to be fun, but simple. If they could make it more of a card game much like Magic or Hearthstone but with the same music based concept, I would be over the moon with happiness.

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
I like the part in the trailer where the obnoxious dancing girl knocked the ice cream cone out of that girls hand and just kept going...