• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Hey! Pikmin 2
Yoshi's Brand Flipping New Island
Chibi-Robo Zip Lash 2: Robos Die Twice
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3

So excited! /s

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
A third Tomodachi game is a super obvious one to bring over; a 6 million seller on the 3DS isn't something they'll ignore.

Other predominantly handheld franchises like Rhythm Heaven will probably make the jump too.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
yeah I think Tomodachi Life is a foregone conclusion

my heart cries out for Pushmo, though

OuterLimits

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Someone needs to tell Atlus to bring Etrian Odyssey to the Switch. The system has some amazing rpgs, but not many dungeon crawlers. Labyrinth of Refrain is damn good though. I even bought The Lost Child which is mediocre but enjoyable.

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
A link Between Worlds, Metroid Samus Returns, Loz:oot, Loz:MM, Luigi's Mansion 1, Luigi's Mansion 2, street fighter IV please

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
it's honestly pretty weird how so many people read "we're gonna bring more of our franchises to Switch" and automatically think "hell yeah, PORTS"

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ace Attorney
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Monster Hunter Stories
Yes

patrice.png

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
Kid Icarus Uprising and a port of Rhythm Heaven Megamix (absent a brand-new RH game, which will probably never happen) are all I want.

Kid Icarus Uprising especially is one of the best Nintendo games of all time and it was criminally underplayed. I'm not sure I can think of a game more deserving of a rerelease at this point.

I'd also love a Switch port of Theatrhythm Curtain Call or, even better, a brand-new Theatrhythm, but obviously Nintendo has no control over that and I highly doubt either is even on Square Enix's radar.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
if there was a way i could rhythmically express my intense desire for a new rhythm heaven via text i would be doing that right now

Joelington

Sep 13, 2019
Canada
I'd love for the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask remasters to make it to Switch.
Zero Escape Trilogy would be really cool too.
I'd also like a new Rhythm Heaven game.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
They should talk to Level-5 to get Fantasy Life on the Switch. One of the best games on the 3DS in my opinion, would really love to see it get a second life on a modern platform.

Oct 24, 2019
Move Luigi's Mansion remake, Super Mario 64 remake, Star Fox 64 remake, both Zelda 64 remakes, etc. to Switch. It sickens me that they would take classic console games and remake them for a handheld, while not simultaneously making it available for the console.

One of those Nintendo idiosyncrasies that's just so dumb.

I'm glad that Switch has effectively killed Nintendo handhelds, I hope it stays that way forever. Much better to have a streamlined system where you can have your smaller, portable 2D/2.5D games and your big, epic 3D games available on one device.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
It's a shame AlphaDream was shut down because I would've loved a Mario & Luigi RPG on the Switch.

Hoping to see Bravely Default get remastered on the Switch.