• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Oh come on, I got the joke, mods. This wasn't real hostility.
We can't be expected to catch every post. I've reported it again for consideration but it'll be great if you can report it next time rather than just quoting it. Thanks.

Also consider how jokes read to those who miss it. If your intent for a joke is to lighten the thread up but a portion of the community finds it hostile and toxic... 🤷‍♂️

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
No.

If people post stupid bullshit implying to downplay deaths, thinking they're armchair virologists/epidemiologists, or any other kind of nonsense like trying to get everyone drink a glass from their doom & gloom flavoured Kool Aid, they deserve to be called out and even be removed from the discussion.

I have read some incredibly stupid bullshit over the last two months, and I'm sick of it.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I vote for ERA stop banning for console wars during 24 hours, like a nerd The Purge.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We can't be expected to catch every post. I've reported it again for consideration but it'll be great if you can report it next time rather than just quoting it. Thanks.

Also consider how jokes read to those who miss it. If your intent for a joke is to lighten the thread up but a portion of the community finds it hostile and toxic... 🤷‍♂️
Will do, Thanks.

shout out to FUME5!