• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Appropriate for thread title

Screenshot-272.jpg

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I know that it's crazy
I know that it's nowhere
But there is no denying that
It's hip to fuck bees

Schlomo

Oct 25, 2017
No mention of Shadow Warrior yet?! You don't meet them that often, but they can be pretty annoying. (They're technically also wasps/hornets, obviously.)

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
Anybody remember 720°, that old arcade skateboarding game?

bees.gif

(Note: the above game is NOT Skate or Die)

You'd think falling off your board and breaking your neck or something would end the game, but no, death by killer bees it is.

Wikipedia said:
Whenever the player isn't in an event, a bar counts down the time remaining until the arrival of a swarm of killer bees accompanied by the caption of "SKATE OR DIE!". Once the bees arrive the player still has a small amount of time with which to get to a park, but the longer the player delays this the faster the bees become, until they are unavoidable. Getting caught by the bees ends the game, though on default settings the player may elect to continue his game by inserting more money.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
"Magic Carpet Bee" was used as a descriptor of a very large real life bees in my childhood.

PS fuck those bees.

Magic-Carpet-Not-the-bees.png

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
There all bees to me. I think we'd make it by ok without them.
I don't know if you're trolling or not, but you're essentially advocating for the destruction of major food sources such as apples and broccoli as well as various other plants.

I defend bees knowing I'm not a big fan of them either. After reading and looking up about them though, I more than tolerate their existence.

Ser_Luke

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 30, 2019
My in game wife in FF14 makes fun of my phobia of bees and wasps with an emote
=(

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
What's worse than bees?

Mechanical bees with buzzsaws attached to their bodies. DKC3 got you covered:

red_buzz_01.png

Also obligatory:

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
No joke I've got a bee/wasp phobia and in RE7 I found the sound of the buzzing of
Marguerite
's wasp army so triggering I couldn't even watch a playthrough of the game.

So I know that bees are important or whatever but fuck bees and wasps both in real life and in games.

It also makes playing Animal Crossing an unexpectedly adrenaline-infused experience for me.

Tamath

Oct 31, 2017
Vienna, Austria
I did a reverse image search for this and I got.
[SNIP]

darkstalkers.fandom.com

Q-Bee

Q-Bee (キュービィ, Kyūbi) is a humanoid insect who first appeared in Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire. She is the leader of the race known as the Soul Bees, which reside on the lands of Jedah Dohma's family. Q-Bee is the leader of the Soul Bee race, a race that eats souls to live. Q-Bee stands for...

Assuming you wanted to know who that is.

The bees in Hollow Knight are brutal. Tried to rush my way through to have another got at bee knight and they totally crushed me, making me lose nearly 1.000 geo.
Well, I had it coming. I knew I should use the money before fighting him further, but you know how it is: "Just one more try..!"