• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DC5remy

Jan 20, 2018
Denver co
Help! Playing with my wife and 8 year old and everyone is getting pissed. Are we easy to piss off? Or is this game super frustrating multiplayer?

Our issues are:
  1. Being able to jump onto each other. Please make that stop. It should really be an option.
  2. Blocking egg tosses
  3. Eating each other, causing full egg loss. This is my least favorite part of this game.
I can't think of any other games with multiplayer this maddening. Can you?

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend and I had the same problems. Was still a fun experience but.. yeah.

CaptainK

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
It's not just you, I had the same issues with Yoshi's Crafted World. We tried to stay out of each other's way to avoid accidentally eating or jumping on the other. And "friendly fire" being active is so terribly stupid.

Wonderrade

The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's super easy to interfere with the other. Can confirm as wife and I played it together. Definitely had some heated moments

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Any 2D platformer that operates like that is maddening. I have never understood how people enjoy playing multiplayer in the NSMB titles

Weng

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Had the same problem then remembered reading somewhere (might have been here) to play with one player riding the other. This way one player walks and jumps and the other one can aim and shoot inifinite eggs.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah my SO and I had similar issues. It's definitely frustrating because you have to always stay so close to one another.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I had the same issues with those recent Rayman games. I liked single player but multiplayer was a pain in the ass.

Oneself

#TeamThierry
Oct 26, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Nothing more frustrating than (Wii, Wii U & Switch) NSMB 's "screen freezes", like when someone else dies, that will make you completely miss a jump or just mess with your timing resulting in a stupid death. Huge multiplayer design flaw IMO.

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are playing multiplayer wrong.
Friendly fire is the point.

Four Swords Adventures forever the GOAT.
Nothing more frustrating than (Wii, Wii U & Switch) NSMB 's "screen freezes", like when someone else dies, that will make you completely miss a jump or just mess with your timing resulting in a stupid death. Huge multiplayer design flaw IMO.
This however sucks.