• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

New characters:
  • KING AGNARR – The son of King Runeard, King Agnarr is married to Queen Iduna, and is Anna and Elsa's father. King Agnarr loves his family, and would do anything to ensure his daughters' wellbeing and safety. Alfred Molina lends his voice to King Agnarr.
  • YELANA – The unspoken leader of the nomadic Northuldra. She is fiercely protective of her family and community but is known to soften when people show an understanding of nature and their environment. Martha Plimpton was called on to bring Yelana to life.
  • HONEYMAREN – A member of the Northuldra, Honeymaren is a true free spirit and wants nothing more than to bring peace to the enchanted forest. She is bold and brave, with a reverence for the magic of nature. Rachel Matthews provides the voice of Honeymaren.
  • RYDER – Eager and fun, Honeymaren's brother Ryder embraces life with optimism. Ryder's love of reindeer might just rival Kristoff's – but unlike Kristoff, Ryder has never roamed the great plains outside of the Enchanted Forest. He longs to embrace the world and venture beyond the magical mist. Jason Ritter lends his voice to Ryder.
  • BRUNI – Curious and cute, this salamander inhabits the Enchanted Forest. Though shy at first, Bruni can't help but be drawn to Elsa's icy magic and enjoys the cool snowflake treats she creates.
These are in addition to Anna and Elsa's mother Queen Iduna (Evan Rachel Wood) and Captain Matthias (Sterling K. Brown).

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
hXHFS27l.png

gGPmoK9.gif

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
There's no spoilers at all. It's just giving you a genera direction of what the story's going to be.
You can basically tell the whole plot and where it goes from this trailer. Besides showing the actual resolution it's a pretty spoilery trailer.

I mean, compared to the previous one that enticed you this one basically just gave you the movie.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
So fucking excited. Frozen is easily my favorite Disney movie and the animation here looks stunning.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Lets gooo

Let us goooo

Off to the theater we goo

Here i am with popcorn in handdd

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Huh. I liked the first well enough but thought it way overblown, but that looked very interesting. I like that her powers are actually magic and that seemingly others can use it too. And I had no idea Sterling K. Brown is in it, love that dude.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
It looks amazing, even if the story seems to be pretty tired. Still, a more interesting take on a sequel than other Disney classics.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I liked Frozen well enough, but weirdly this is the least interested I've been in one of their modern animated movies.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Visually stunning but not really sold on what's been shown of the plot

Frozen was effective in its simplicity; they didn't need deep lore behind the magic, it was all about the characters

This one seems like it's leaning hard into the "lore"

Cubo

May 14, 2018
Very. A much more traditional trailer than the previous one.
You can basically tell the whole plot and where it goes from this trailer. Besides showing the actual resolution it's a pretty spoilery trailer.

I mean, compared to the previous one that enticed you this one basically just gave you the movie.

Thanks both, answers and discussion are enough to give me an idea if I want to watch it or not.

Is it a spoiler if it's put in official marketing material though

Hmm maybe don't call it spoiler. I wanted to know if it gave enough context to finally know what the film will be about or if it still stayed misterious. I learned that I normally enjoy films more when I don't really know what I'm going to see, so I will try to fight the urge to watch the trailer.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is the one we're we find out that Elsa and Anna aren't really blood sisters and go full on siscon? Lol. Looks like more action. Hopefully better than that garbage in front of coco.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this gonna be like HTTYD3 where Elsa has to leave and go away behind the mist to save Arendelle and protect the magical realm?