• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vegeto

Oct 26, 2017
Frankfurt
Huge South Park fan, but damn it feels like deepfakes were invited for this kind of stuff. I had a very good time watching it.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I saw this a couple days ago and enjoyed it. But after watching it I would just have random moments in my day where my brain would just go "JUST-ICE!" like the intro and I would crack up.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I only found the mark zuckerberg segments funny. But man, deepfake is some scary ass technology, that michael cain impression along with the deepfake really has the potential to fool you.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
This was beautiful. I'm a South Park fan, but this stuff is better than most of the episodes they've done in the last 3-4 years.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I mentioned about the whereabouts of ctrl-shift-face earlier in this thread: turns out they have their own Trump deepfake coming now - premieres in 2 minutes

EDIT: lol nevermind, that was a lot lower quality compared to their previous work - Sassy is leagues ahead.

Last edited:

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned about the whereabouts of ctrl-shift-face earlier in this thread: turns out they have their own Trump deepfake coming now - premieres in 2 minutes

EDIT: lol nevermind, that was a lot lower quality compared to their previous work - Sassy is leagues ahead.

So Trey and Matt made it much better than the usual king of deepfakes.
Damn, they did fucking good.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017

That was terrible. The music video this is based on is really great though.

kamikazety

Banned
Dec 5, 2018
I'll never understand the humor on this forum. Wasn't even slightly funny. The deepfakes were well done.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am still shocked by the quality of the Tom Cruise deepfake. Almost had me. Thanks for telling me it's not real, Al Gore!

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It's not my kind of humour at all, but damn that's by far the best deepfake I've seen so far. Just incredible. I got wind of this after watching the fake Queen speech and that looks shit compared to this lol

Last edited: