• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Whew. Not much to say but that was pretty epic. Couldn't quite hear the Gusty Gardens he mentioned, but don't doubt you could probably make some Mario tunes into some cool ominous stuff.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Alex has been killing it lately. Saw his stuff because of FFXIV and his collab with Husky by the Geek.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017

Youtube video so it's not all blown out and horrible quality like Twitter videos are.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
"So happy and beautiful...let's make it satanic" had me laughing way more than it should have.

Also, that was awesome! I'd love to see him do more Bloodborne versions of various classic game themes

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Love what Alex did for FFVIII. Only makes me yearn for a 7 style Remake even more:

Just found that vid myself. Really nice envisioning of what it might sound like.

I like how he kinda gives you a view into the process, instead of just showing the song to you. (Which would be fine, but this is better.)

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
This is an amazing concept and he executed it incredibly well. "Let's make it satanic" lmao

Would love to see this with more games, as well as the reverse concept.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
The second best thing anyone's done with the Dire Dire Docks theme this year, taking 2nd place away from Brentalfloss' "With Lyrics" video. No one has dethroned 1st place though.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Neat but not at all recognizable, considering it doesn't complete the melody, doesn't attempt to sound remotely aquatic, and shifts from a quiet environmental tune to a dramatic combat song. Not as good as his other work.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Alex Moukala composer and all around music and video game nerd played around with the classic Dire Dire Docks theme from Super Mario 64 and gave it a dash of bloodborne attitude and the results are just fantastic.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Wtf. Was this all really done through FL Studio? Sounds like a full on orchestra.