• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pick my new identity (username and avatar)

• KomodoHype

Votes: 805 55.3%
  • ResidentSleeper

Votes: 171 11.7%
  • Kappa

Votes: 196 13.5%
  • 4Head

Votes: 107 7.3%
  • Kreygasm

Votes: 172 11.8%
  • WutFace

Votes: 152 10.4%
  • Suggested emote

Votes: 72 4.9%

• Total voters

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to some absolute Qanon shithead who thinks fomenting violence against the government is a good idea, I've been banned off Twitch. Even though I love the sentiment and energy behind the emote itself, I don't really want to rep this dudes face anymore. But what's next? Y'all decide, both my avatar and username. You might have thought Georgia was a big deal, but this here is the most important election you can vote for and make a difference.

The poll will end in 3 days and you can pick your top three choices. If you have a different emote choice, post a picture and name and vote for the "Suggested emote" option. If that wins, I'll randomly pick out of the suggested emotes. Can't find a good image with the emotes and their names but most of these are pretty ubiquitous, the only unknown might be KomodoHype since it was basically a less popular PogChamp. May the best emote win, and fuck gootecks.

83671d65-e64a-42f5-8d44-55bfab2fab66-profile_image-300x300.png

If you have no idea what's happening I tried to make a key of sorts, or feel free to blindly pick and be utterly cavalier with my internet fate
EQnO6fbUEAAprL3.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't find a labeled image, but they're all twitch emotes.

4Head is the big grin first in row A.
Kappa is grey face second in A.
DansGame is the disgusted face, second to last in A.
ResidentSleeper is the sleeping guy last in A.

Kreygasm is second in row B
WutFace is the terrified guy smack in the middle of row B.

Last edited:

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
No one will ever take my Risitas from me

3x

Jesus, eh eh eh eh

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
Komodo is the best and least likely to have skeletons inside its closet, other than the skeletons of things it ate.

Plus it's super cute and good fun energy. Who doesn't love a yelling lizard.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I voted for WutFace because I have no idea what any of this is about and WutFace seems funniest

Pick WutFace!

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Why emote? Everytime I see someoen with one of those avatars, I think hes one of those cancer spammers on twitch,

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
POGGERS has the same energy but features the frog, another controversial figure, especially on Era where it seems half the site's never used Twitch chat. Or only learned of the character via that one report on how it's also popular with racists. So it's just a bad choice all around with the goal of being controversy-free.

I guess my runner up would be WutFace, rep GoldenBoy. A national treasure.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
KomodoHype because you were repping the energy/use case behind the face, and it's the closest to that.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Maybe u could come up with a name that isnt based around sporadic non-sequiturs that manifest into little emoji creatures that aren't immediately buried under 50,000 people doing the exact same thing