• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
What's everybody else having today?

I got me some sushi today.

EbpOnKk.jpg

p983yi0.jpg

mrYJFIx.jpg

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
my sis was really nice and brought me some popeyes shrimp while im working

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Same thing I have every day of the week.

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean high protein cereal
whole milk
0% greek yogurt
honey

Lunch:
sous vide chicken breast
green beans
red peppers
short grain rice
hot sauce

Dinner:
30g protein shake w/ whole milk

Tomorrow, however..I plan to make a nice spicy chicken curry :)

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been crushing an entire Red Baron pepperoni pizza every Friday during quarantine.

...I should probably stop doing this, but it's the little things that keep me going lol.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Had some sushi filled with fried tofu, cold smoked carrot, spicy cucumber etc. And a piece (or two) of a four-layered chocolate cake.

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
Friends with kids gets pizza every friday night and a stocked fridge so maybe go over there and get a free meal.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Just made pizzas with the kids. Wife and I are going to try making fried rice after they go to bed. 🤤

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all brought up pizza, so the wife and kid want pizza now.

At least that's how it plays out in my mind, because that's what I'm getting.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Homemade curried vegetable soup with a side of Navajo fried bread. It's a weird combo and the soup is some white people shit but I love it and we didn't buy naan so the fried bread works nicely.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I made some tomato sauce with mushrooms and beef (among many other ingredients) the other day. Will eat that on some fresh tagliatelle along with some garlic bread later, whenever I get hungry.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hamtaro made me smile, thank you. :)

I woke up today craving pizza hut's cheese sticks outta nowhere, which is incredibly random cuz, shit, I can't even remember the last time I ate pizza hut. Has to have been at least half a damn decade.
So I'm currently sitting here contemplating that and if I should get some or not lol.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Very pleased with my own home cooked chicken stew with creamy sriacha sauce. And got plenty leftovers for saturday!