• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
It really needs James Avery. Will and Alfonso do not age like regular humans.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm just here for the sit-down between Will and Janet Hubert.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, that anecdote about the end of the "how come he don't want me man" scene almost got me ;_;

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really glad they're bringing back OG Aunt Viv. She had such a presence on the first few seasons, and the 2nd Aunt Viv just couldn't come close.

I want to see them air out what happened.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This looks so wholesome.

Sucks that James Avery is no longer around.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Janet reveal at the end oh shit.

Also yup still can't see that dad scene without shedding tears.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm probably out of the loop, what happened between them?
The story changes depending on who you ask.

Ask Team Will (and most of the cast): Janet was inflexible and had a bad attitude.

Ask Janet: Will was unprofessional and a brat on set, and Janet got pegged as "difficult" for demanding respect.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I never thought in a million years that Janet Hubert would show up to something like this.

Really curious to see how this went down.

The story changes depending on who you ask.

Ask Team Will (and most of the cast): Janet was inflexible and had a bad attitude.

Ask Janet: Will was unprofessional and a brat on set, and Janet got pegged as "difficult" for demanding respect.

Not just that but the bad blood between Janet and the rest of the crew has persisted looooong after the show ended. She and Alfonso especially were quite outspoken about it even recently.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
Shed a tear when they talked about James Avery, I loved all the characters each in their own way but James always had such class and for me was the heart of the show.