• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I was thinking about how in Space Channel 5 the enemies actually take in account your perspective and say the opposite direction of the one they do. The game would be very confusing otherwise

No matter how banal, what's in your mind?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Though I blame your thread title for that.

DarkLegion

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
this work email I just got sent to my group asking people to stop lying on their daily reports.. who is it..

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

www.youtube.com

Chiron Beta Prime

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyChiron Beta Prime · Jonathan CoultonThing a Week Two℗ 2006 20 Goto 10, Inc.Released on: 2006-01-01Auto-generated by YouTube.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just closed Playground Sessions and wondering how the hell I'm going to get from the rookie pits I'm in to somewhere close to competent at the keyboard/piano.

I know it will take time and it's supposed to be slow going, but damn. Maybe one day I'll wake up and notice I'm banging out tunes, but right now?

C... D... E... F... G... F... E... D... C...

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Wondering when this bossy asshole is going to tell me when I can move again.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm singing along to "I Believe" from the Persona 5 Royal soundtrack after beating that game the other day.

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
pc stuff arriving later this week and a mountain of stress and anxiety from my freelance job that I want to be finished with as quickly as possible despite not wanting to work on it any longer >.>

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I'm watching an 80's slasher flick called "Killer Workout" (also known as "Aerobicide").

It has a delicious amount of 80's T&A and I am thinking about how different women look today than they did back then. I immediately wonder what the women in the movie look like today now that they are in their 50's.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so tired and swamped with school work.