• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Edit, the trial is limited to one hour.

ORIGINAL POST

Nothing alse to add. Download here:

Buy Tony Hawk's™ Pro Skater™ 1 + 2 | Xbox

Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ & Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.

Check the OT for info, tips and more:

www.resetera.com

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 |OT| Looking Older All The Time, Feeling Younger In My Mind OT

Launch Times? PS4 / XBOX: Sept. 3rd @ 6PM PDT / 9PM EDT | PC: Sept. 4th @ Midnight? Maybe?? Thanks, Tim. Steam Version? Switch Port? As of writing, there's no news about the game arriving on Steam. The last Activision published title on Steam was released in 2019 and newer titles, such as...

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's kind of crazy. You could pretty easily beat the whole game between now and March 12th.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Great. Thanks for heads up. Was interested in this but after playing the original 2 games to death I'd be weary I'd be done with this game in a couple of hours.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Just a heads up, if you like it, and want to buy a copy, get the digital edition if you plan on upgrading to next gen. There currently is no path to upgrade if you have the disc version.

Digital edition can upgrade for $10.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
60minutes lol

Just gonna play some warehouse and listen to some guerrilla radio

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I can at least unlock all the levels (minus the bonus stage) in Tony Hawk 2 in under an hour. Challenge accepted!

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I envy those who can get good at games like these within an hour. For me, it would be one hour of crashing into walls and falling off of railing and just when I'm starting to figure things out and get my fingers working properly it would end. But it's nice to have this option, regardless.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
I envy those who can get good at games like these within an hour. For me, it would be one hour of crashing into walls and falling off of railing and just when I'm starting to figure things out and get my fingers working properly it would end. But it's nice to have this option, regardless.
THPS is pretty straightforward. A run is only two minutes too.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I had never played this in my life. I was about to unlock a second stage, with its achievement I guess, and then the game crapped out to tell me my hour was over. Well fuck off, Tony Hawk. I was having fun though, maybe I'd try this with calm if it ever hits game pass. Some of the music was awful though.