• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone. We know you've all been super patient in here, so we wanted to give you a quick preview of something we've been working on for a long time now (and expect to finish soon):

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone. We know you've all been super patient in here, so we wanted to give you a quick preview of something we've been working on for a long time now (and expect to finish soon):

source.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've got both a 7 day XBL Gold and 7 Day Console Gamepass trial codes for anyone who wants em. First come first served.

Aug 31, 2019
6R74K-BWMQY-4KKYL

Edit: Already claimed.

Steam key for Concrete Jungle. Got it in the Humble Bundle but already have it in my library.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from garion333 garion333!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

garion333 said:
Got a couple 3DS codes from Humble Bundle.

Instructions for redeeming can be found here.

Or skip the instructions and redeem here.

If the code doesn't work, PM me and we'll work something out.

Enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anonymous said:
These are 10% off discount codes for the Nintendo UK Online Store: https://store.nintendo.co.uk/

Valid until 31st December 2019.

Maximum discount is £50. Might be good for buying consoles or limited editions. There is free delivery for purchases over £20.

Any problem with a code, please PM an admin, mentioning this giveaway.

If you are interested in this giveaway, I have a lot more codes. Just testing the waters right now!

• Nintendo UK Store Nintendo UK Store: 10% discount - Won by Wil Grieve Wil Grieve
  • Nintendo UK Store Nintendo UK Store: 10% discount - Won by Guyver Guyver
  • Nintendo UK Store Nintendo UK Store: 10% discount - Won by kinezu kinezu
  • Nintendo UK Store Nintendo UK Store: 10% discount - Won by GhoulOne GhoulOne
  • Nintendo UK Store Nintendo UK Store: 10% discount - Won by slashf slashf

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
Er...can someone go ahead and take my name off that claimed 10% off code? I didn't see "UK store" on it until after I clicked and I'd rather it goes to someone who is actually in the UK.

Thanks!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably gonna get me jumped on in here but I gotta say it:

It really sucks when you have this thread marked for notifications and you come here and only see people posting bullshit. So if you unwatch the thread, you'll miss out on some potentially great prizes. If you watch the thread, you can get some great prizes, but you are subject to bullshit. Rock and a hard place.

My suggestion: have this thread still exist as it is now. But have a script that takes what giftbot does, and re routes it to a giftbot ONLY thread that people can watch. This way the bullshit stays here and everyone who just wants to get the cool stuff can just skip all the dialogue.

And now everyone's notifications are going off because I too posted bullshit.

I do want to end on a good note and say thanks to all of the generous people giving away goodies. It is appreciated.

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017

It really sucks when you have this thread marked for notifications and you come here and only see people posting bullshit. So if you unwatch the thread, you'll miss out on some potentially great prizes. If you watch the thread, you can get some great prizes, but you are subject to bullshit. Rock and a hard place.

My suggestion: have this thread still exist as it is now. But have a script that takes what giftbot does, and re routes it to a giftbot ONLY thread that people can watch. This way the bullshit stays here and everyone who just wants to get the cool stuff can just skip all the dialogue.

I do want to end on a good note and say thanks to all of the generous people giving away goodies. It is appreciated.
It's part of the gift horse.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What you are suggesting takes away from the feeling of a community, and is coming from a place of self centeredness. Just something to consider.

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The bullshit you are talking about are what is the core of these kinds of threads. The excitement of giving and getting prizes.
Your post makes no sense at all. Just check posts by giftbot on it's user page and have a bookmark on that.

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro

This is bullshit!

I want a prize dammit!!!!

You realize you did the same thing you are complaining, right??? :D

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
What's everybody take on me listing physical items that aren't worth enough to sell but are worth too much to throw away?

I don't mind giving them away but depending on their size it may cost me more to ship than it's worthwhile.

Would it be okay if I listed physical items that are free as long as you're willing to pay the shipping cost to send it your way?

j_z

Feb 14, 2019
What's everybody take on me listing physical items that aren't worth enough to sell but are worth too much to throw away?

I don't mind giving them away but depending on their size it may cost me more to ship than it's worthwhile.

Would it be okay if I listed physical items that are free as long as you're willing to pay the shipping cost to send it your way?
I would be okay with that

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017

Might be better suited for the BST thread? I've seen people post stuff for free and just ask for shipping costs there

Kwyjibo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm giving away 3 PSP games that I can't shift on eBay.

Will send for free in the UK.

FIFA 08
PES 6
PES 2009

UMD Disc/cartridge only - no cases for them.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Mozendo Mozendo!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SavoyPrime SavoyPrime!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SavoyPrime said:
Got a code for the Endless Space Collection for some lucky person!

• Steam Steam: Endless Space - Collection - Won by MrHedin MrHedin

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Rynam Rynam!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sniper Elite (Doesnt work in Germany) - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sniper Elite V2 - Won by Noppie Noppie
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sniper Elite 3 - Won by NeoRaider NeoRaider
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sniper Elite 4 - Won by clay_ghost clay_ghost

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from MikeHattsu MikeHattsu!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.