• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the right thread to dump my unused Humble Bundle keys from years ago?
Yup. You can do however you want. Can just post them freely, so anyone can see.
Can put them in a hide tag so that only people who have commentated in this thread see them.
Or just ask for people to PM/quote you.

If you want to do the hide tag, here is an example.
Code:
[hide]
Text goes here
[/hide]

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yup. You can do however you want. Can just post them freely, so anyone can see.
Can put them in a hide tag so that only people who have commentated in this thread see them.
Or just ask for people to PM/quote you.

If you want to do the hide tag, here is an example.
Code:
[hide]
Text goes here
[/hide]
Neat thanks!

So, as a test, Project Cars (Steam PC)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone need a Ubisoft Store 20% off voucher? I needed to burn through coins and purchased one, but don't think I'll use it. Expires on 6/12 and I honestly am not sure I can share it. PM me!

Dakb

Apr 20, 2018
Dumping some old keys
Bastion
FTDX6-8XTHG-59Y6P

The Swapper (Amazing game)
66036-YG5Z4-NG08W

Scribblenaut Unlimited
RAWNK-XAP67-5MVW5

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Really? I didn't "reveal" them until posting them here, maybe they expired or I dunno.

Edit: Ohhh maybe you meant you redeemed them just now, sorry my bad.

Probably meant that he tried to redeem them but some lurkers took them in those ten minutes already. Would have said thanks instead, probably.

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure what your planning to give away. But if a console or handheld or something similar, have you considered giving it to a children's hospital.

Good idea, the only modern items are a vita and a laptop so I'll donate those.

Here are the other items: Please note I live in Liverpool and some bits will need to be collected most likely as they're large and unwieldy but if you'd like to pay for postage feel free to PM me.

01: Amstrad CPC 464 with RF/power unit, Monochromatic green monitor (so no need for a TV), about a dozen games and a joystick.

02: Sinclair ZX Spectrum+2 128k with scart lead (RF out is bust), power supply, about a dozen games, joystick. ED: Gone!

03: Sega Dreamcast with 2 joypads and a VMU, RF cable, power supply. ED: Gone!

04:PC in big ugly case, AMD FX8320-E, R9 290, 16GB RAM, no HDD. I never used this for gaming just for some 3D rendering but it should be able to play stuff up to about 2014 reasonably well I guess? Will carve this up for parts if no one wants the whole thing. ED:Gone

05: Oculus Rift DK2 including all cables and bits. Ed: Gone!

06: Gear VR version 2 (I think, it has the controller).

Last edited:

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Here are the other items: Please note I live in Liverpool and they'll need to be collected most likely as they're large and unwieldy but if you'd like to pay for postage feel free to PM me.

01: Amstrad CPC 464 with RF/power unit, Monochromatic green monitor (so no need for a TV), about a dozen games and a joystick.

02: Sinclair ZX Spectrum+2 128k with scart lead (RF out is bust), power supply, about a dozen games, joystick.

03: Sega Dreamcast with 2 joypads and a VMU, RF cable, power supply.

04:PC in big ugly case, AMD FX8320-E, R9 290, 16GB RAM, no HDD. I never used this for gaming just for some 3D rendering but it should be able to play stuff up to about 2014 reasonably well I guess? Will carve this up for parts if no one wants the whole thing.

05: Oculus Rift DK2 including all cables and bits.

PM'd u

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017

Here are the other items: Please note I live in Liverpool and some bits will need to be collected most likely as they're large and unwieldy but if you'd like to pay for postage feel free to PM me.

02: Sinclair ZX Spectrum+2 128k with scart lead (RF out is bust), power supply, about a dozen games, joystick.

03: Sega Dreamcast with 2 joypads and a VMU, RF cable, power supply.

04:PC in big ugly case, AMD FX8320-E, R9 290, 16GB RAM, no HDD. I never used this for gaming just for some 3D rendering but it should be able to play stuff up to about 2014 reasonably well I guess? Will carve this up for parts if no one wants the whole thing.

05: Oculus Rift DK2 including all cables and bits.

Really nice giveaway.. I would love an Oculus.. but seeing that I am living in the Faroe Islands.. one can only dream..

hope the items find the right owners.

Deleted member 43872

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 24, 2018
Steeeam Keeeeys. (They're One Finger Death Punch (the first one) and Switch Galaxy Ultra, so you don't need to reply any more to check.)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.