• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I have some Pokemon codes from the Legendary event this year on Sun/Moon/UltraSun/Ultra Moon (NA region). Some might have already been redeemed/expired, not sure since I got some mixed up, but they are here to try! Cause free!

I'll scratch off ones if anyone brings up if they don't work/got redeemed to keep track.

Thundurus/Tornadus
A842MP3S5HM5ZQX8
A842MNXYAJ7CH82L

Groudon/Kyogre
A852QPKCE5SEQQ5N
A852QPHUPP5DPY8Z

Lugia/Ho-Oh
A885EESQS6STZLCQ
A885EEXG6TK6DEGT

Shiny Zygarde
A832Q8HDSCWQHLZQ
A832Q8JC488NU6GR

Shiny Poipole
A878QJN23J696K4E
A878N5MP5Z72YYNZ

Zeraora
A8923J9ZRUA6JUXJ

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Got an old Humble Bundle code for Supreme Commander 2.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
2 Crunchyroll 48-hour guest passes:

V8NJ6U4YYKS
ZFS7KPJNHY7

Gone

Last edited:

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
12/6: This raffle is now closed.

OK, with the Giftbot still not ported over yet and Xmas coming, I'm trying Google forms. Everywhere I looked it says it's anonymous so it should be safe. It only asks for the Era handle and there is a drop down menu to pick the game you want to be entered for.

This is a test drive so it's a short list to pick from: Hard West, Faeria and Desperados.

Please only submit once, I will take people off the list if I see you submitted for more than one game.

Tomorrow night I will compile the submissions and use a random number generator to pick winners for the games and PM the winners. So it's an approximately 24h raffle.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...EvaxmnIl7AaJcd4IyfRhIWQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Last edited:

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
OK, with the Giftbot still not ported over yet and Xmas coming, I'm trying Google forms. Everywhere I looked it says it's anonymous so it should be safe. It only asks for the Era handle and there is a drop down menu to pick the game you want to be entered for.

You could try steamgifts and just set it to invite only. Only users clicking the link will be able to enter. Hide the URL in the HIDE tags.
https://www.steamgifts.com/

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

This is a test drive so it's a short list to pick from: Hard West, Faeria and Desperados.

Please only submit once, I will take people off the list if I see you submitted for more than one game.

Tomorrow night I will compile the submissions and use a random number generator to pick winners for the games and PM the winners. So it's an approximately 24h raffle.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...EvaxmnIl7AaJcd4IyfRhIWQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Wow, thank you for taking such an effort to set up the giveaway! I do happen to have Hard West on wishlist as interesting TBS so I made an application for one.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Google Forms worked well and it has a feature to port results to spreadsheet, which makes the sorting and checking really easy. PMs have been sent to the winners with codes. In the interest of disclosure:
- Desperados: 5 entries, winner was GrinningColossus
- Faerie: 2 entries, winner was MadnB
- Hard West: 13 entries, winner was rainking187

Also, I did not know you had to wait 3 mins to PM another person, that's a pretty long timer ;_;

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Edit 12/09: Giveaway now closed.

EO Year Giveaway #1 :)

I am using Google Forms since it worked well on the test earlier this week. I'm not a bot, but we will try to keep similar rules:
- ~24h raffle
- Please only enter once / select one game you want to win

As explained before, once the raffle closes, I port the form results to spreadsheet and use a random number gen to pick winners for each game.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...ukpf94Gd1kvxcUD-n4UVdJA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

12/09 Results:
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 6 entries, winner Gespenst MKIV
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY Edition - 9 entries, winner Fezan
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC (not sure if game included) - 6 entries, winner KakesuSora
Cloudbuilt - 8 entries, winner Arjac
Deadly Premonition - 6 entries, winner MomoVideo
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition - 1 entry, winner Illusionary
Stealth Bastard Deluxe - 2 entries, winner SixelAlexiS

Code for the 3 games with no entries on post below.

Last edited:

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Steam:

STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic: CLFDR-2XKEH-N7W92

STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords : GONE

STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition: 9K64F-GLRJR-KBT3E

Please post when you redeem.. Thanks!

Last edited:

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
There were no entries for these games, feel free to take the code:

Strata: 4TE4F-M26AN-PDDAV
Neverending Nightmares: MRI00-NFXNK-PRZ6E
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians: JI27H-GRTI7-PZ9QB

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
There were no entries for these games, feel free to take the code:

Strata: 4TE4F-M26AN-PDDAV
Neverending Nightmares: MRI00-NFXNK-PRZ6E
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians: JI27H-GRTI7-PZ9QB
I thought about entering for Beatbuddy yesterday since I had it for a long time on my wish list, but I try not to be greedy here on this thread, so I let it go. But since nobody wanted it, I got it. Thanks a lot!

NutterB

Oct 27, 2017
DLC: Assassins Creed Origin: Secrets of the First Tomb
  • Y6HY9-94224-CTD4J-29XYJ-TXG6Z
DLC: Sunset Overdrive: Day One weapons
  • H49HV-GXMFM-PD3RG-7W4WW-7XVXZ
Dark Souls (X360 Digital Code)
  • YY6FX-TT9W9-Y7JVC-2CTHX-FJ3KZ

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
Edit 12/09: Giveaway now closed.

EO Year Giveaway #1 :)

I am using Google Forms since it worked well on the test earlier this week. I'm not a bot, but we will try to keep similar rules:
- ~24h raffle
- Please only enter once / select one game you want to win

As explained before, once the raffle closes, I port the form results to spreadsheet and use a random number gen to pick winners for each game.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...ukpf94Gd1kvxcUD-n4UVdJA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

12/09 Results:
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 6 entries, winner Gespenst MKIV
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY Edition - 9 entries, winner Fezan
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC (not sure if game included) - 6 entries, winner KakesuSora
Cloudbuilt - 8 entries, winner Arjac
Deadly Premonition - 6 entries, winner MomoVideo
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition - 1 entry, winner Illusionary
Stealth Bastard Deluxe - 2 entries, winner SixelAlexiS

Code for the 3 games with no entries on post below.
Thanks ZugZug123 for the Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY, I know what I'm playing when i start my vacation next month jaja

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I have a good giveaway but I need to learn how to use the gift bot thing.. and too tired. Tomorrow!

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
So since Giftbot isn't working yet on v2.0 and I don't really know how to use it, I'll use steamgifts instead. These are all leftover bundle keys from fanatical.

Games:

(1 and 2)

/edit: removed hide tags.

Last edited:

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, let's get this started. I'll be giving away iTunes codes from the UHD Mission Impossible movies. I'll do it one at a time for a day or so, so one person doesn't just nab all of them.

Mission Impossible - iTunes only

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Please post if you grab it.

Last edited:

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not entirely sure...I didn't have to do anything to your post (quote it or anything) to see the code. It does show it as hidden when I replied to your post though.

That's what I saw with mine and others' posts as well. I'm wondering if I'm not understanding the function on this version of the forum.

I did look from a browser when not logged in and I couldn't see it, so it's possible that HIDE currently just requires a user to be logged in.

In the end it doesn't matter that much, but I'd like to hit the "good home" thing as closely as possible.

Mr Clutch

Oct 27, 2017
That's what I saw with mine and others' posts as well. I'm wondering if I'm not understanding the function on this version of the forum.

I did look from a browser when not logged in and I couldn't see it, so it's possible that HIDE currently just requires a user to be logged in.

In the end it doesn't matter that much, but I'd like to hit the "good home" thing as closely as possible.
Yeah I feel ya. If you weren't able to see it when not logged in, then I'd say that is the proper working functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.