• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it's meant for people graduating. They have a shit ton of debt the least you guys can do is let them enjoy their free terrible pizza

Feb 1, 2018
Not worth entering my name and number to make an account that'll eventually be breached because it's a fucking pizza company website

I'd rather just buy a pizza for 12 dollars or whatever.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My sister signed up. I see it in her account so does that mean we have it already and I can wait until tomorrow to use it?

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
They must be desperate. Can't remember the last time i had Pizza Hut. So many better local options where i live than the national brands.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
They have my email, name, number, and zip code. At the very least, it's going to be sold to advertisers and people who generate mailing lists.

So more robocalls, more junk emails to manually delete/unsub from. My time and labor to handle that is worth more than a medium pizza
Um, I mean I guess? You can easily make a fake email. I have my phone number linked up to every fast food app out there and never receive spam calls. Even if I did, saving money here and then is worth more than getting a spam call I can easily ignore once every few days or mail that goes directly to my junk box.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They have my email, name, number, and zip code. At the very least, it's going to be sold to advertisers and people who generate mailing lists.

So more robocalls, more junk emails to manually delete/unsub from. My time and labor to handle that is worth more than a medium pizza
1. No one cares. No one is forcing you to get this pizza you could have just ignored it

2. If you've ever bought from Amazon everyone already has your shit anyway. My fiancée sent a package to my parents house under her name ONCE and she gets mail sent constantly.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I wasn't planning on it, but I guess I pre-ordered a pizza for lunch tomorrow.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I accidentally ordered it for pick up right now half asleep, so I went and got it 2 minutes before closing.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
wonderful

i love cheap pizza and i can certainly use some free food right now

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Crazy that this went bust within an hour. Guessing some folks made hundreds of accounts to get free pizza.

just in case, check the 'Hut Rewards' section, the page where you redeem points

my free pizza link was on that page, instead of on the front page or the deals page

Nada. Just breadsticks available to me for 75 points (of the 104 currently available on my account)

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I see a medium 2 topping for 150 points and a a "Medium Any" for 200 points.

Is it supposed to drop 150 points into my account?
Literally just says Free Medium 1 topping on the top, click to redeem. On the points page. I had an account already, might be why. Did you make a new account?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Is it supposed to drop 150 points into my account?
it should look like this (on browser)

EYmT8_5VcAAEYza

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA