• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad its that boring ass default protag they're going with for marketing

Oct 25, 2017
Awwww man, I was really expecting to hear Chippin' In. Though it would probably get quite tiresome after a while. Maybe the old version would be a good fit for a theme!

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Nice that it's free but I don't think they could have done anything more boring than use the cover art for the game. They had such cool looking promotional art last year I'm surprised they landed on what they have.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
The music is very moody, the sound effects are on par, it has a start screen vibe, waiting to press any key to continue ;)

I'll put back my catherine theme, but it's still nice.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had to be that generic white dude artwork while I walked in expecting a cycle of the art from here:

cyberpunk-1.jpg

cyberpunk-2.jpg

cyberpunk-3.jpg

cyberpunk-4.jpg

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I'm a recovering theme hoe but I'll take this
I have way too many free themes I'll never use that are a pain in the ass to scroll through

Oct 27, 2017
It's cool and all but it's not going to replace my GOT Dynamic. Now if it was one of Keanu.....then we'd have a new theme being applied!

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really love to meet the focus groups or whatever that say white guy, gun, head down is the best, most appealing box art.

I mean, box-art conversations are silly these days when I buy almost everything digitally, but that only further begs the question of why they've got to play it so safe with advertising.

ChanceOwen

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the theme. Nice and clean. Nice icons, music, and sound effects. Gotta rock my Bloodstained theme a bit longer, though.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hate these sort of themes with the generic character and title branded. I already know what the game is from downloading it ffs.

Description made it seem more...thematic than what it is.