• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ch4534532

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
you can tell by his face that it legitimately hurt him when she yanked him like that

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I cringed a bit watching it.

I feel bad for the lady because her faux pas is all over the world but yeah she shouldn't have done it.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
If someone did that to a US President the CIA would knock them on their ass and probably arrest them.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The title had make expecting that she put him in a wrestling hold.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It was kinda deserved tbh, he wassnt even looking and she just yanked him. There's being a little overexcited and then there's that

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Came in expecting an overly aggressive 'handshake' (wouldn't be the first time p. Francis was pissed about such) but yee gods man. Lady is lucky she didn't get pummeled bloody

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why her ethnicity is in the OP, but yeah. Not sure wtf she was thinking.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
The tittle has be rolling because I saw this earlier and made me chuckle at the absurdity of it all. lol

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
She wanted the Pope arm as a souvenir. He wasn't having any of it. He should have walked around in a pedestrian variation of the Pope Mobile where his entire body is encased in bullet/pull proof glass called MechaPope.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine having to feel a few minutes of physical discomfort as the head of a global organization that still has trouble bringing its child rapists to justice. If there's a god, he's laughing right now.