• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

It'd be nice to not have to see these assholes on TV again.

Greenpaint

Oct 30, 2017
There also seems to be sex trafficking involved:

Fox News, Ed Henry, Sean Hannity & Tucker Carlson Sued In Sex Trafficking, Sexual Harassment & Retaliation Suit
deadline.com

Fox News, Ed Henry, Sean Hannity & Tucker Carlson Sued In Sex Trafficking, Sexual Harassment & Retaliation Suit

(UPDATED with Fox News & Ed Henry attorney statements on lawsuit) Tucker Carlson is returning to Fox News Channel tonight after a short vacation, but along with the cabler newser itself, Sean Hannity and the now fired Ed Henry, the top rated host also finds himself in the center of a whole new...

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Fox will fight this, they dont want to admit t but they lost alot when Oreilly got caught being the monster he always was.

Tucker and Sean are the network right now. The two guys in america the president listens to the most. Fox has the president and they dont even have to pay the premium they paid to get the ears of past republican presidents.

I see them throwing one of them under the bus to save the other if it gets really bad tho.

I cannot wait to see the walk of shame to court of all these monsters.

Fox is already pivoting away from the President. Tucker and Hannity will probably be on vacation for a while and then dumped after Trump loses bigly.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Why would Tucker Carlson go on "vacation" and not Sean Hannity?

Pretty sure Hannity sees that he'll be immune to this and the network will still keep protecting him. Tucker, on the other hand, I feel as though he burnt out too many last chances. If Fox News is going to have to save one person, it'll be Hannity.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Fox news has always been a cesspool of sex offenders. I really hope all these fucks are taken down.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Tucker and Hannity are basically the network at this point after O'Reilly was ousted. I would expect Fox to dig in.
Eh, they'll replace them with other assholes willing to say the same racist, hostile bullshit. There's nothing special or unique about these two clowns. They just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like this is just leading to Hannity and Carlson ending up on OANN or whatever.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, they'll replace them with other assholes willing to say the same racist, hostile bullshit. There's nothing special or unique about these two clowns. They just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Yep if anything you can probably count on more competent racist assholes to fill their place.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017

100% they have already gone through so many assholes. O'Reilly, b CK, rinse repeat

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
"The evidence in this case will demonstrate that Ms. Eckhart initiated and completely encouraged a consensual relationship."

I have a feeling this suit wouldn't be filed if there was a paper trail of suggestive texts/emails/etc suggesting such a thing. Especially against the kinds of law firms that would represent current/former Fox News staffers.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Sean "It's just a joke" Hannity say he wishes the victim had spoken to him privately first.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
These details are horrifying but not surprising.

Burn it all down Fox News. Burn it all.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
There also seems to be sex trafficking involved:

deadline.com

(UPDATED with Fox News & Ed Henry attorney statements on lawsuit) Tucker Carlson is returning to Fox News Channel tonight after a short vacation, but along with the cabler newser itself, Sean Hannity and the now fired Ed Henry, the top rated host also finds himself in the center of a whole new...

So their Projection turns back around on them once again?