• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
"Fox Business has parted ways with Trish Regan – we thank her for her contributions to the network over the years and wish her continued success in her future endeavors,"" the network said in a statement. "We will continue our reduced live primetime schedule for the foreseeable future in an effort to allocate staff resources to continuous breaking news coverage on the Coronavirus crisis."

Regan's show was taken off the air earlier this month in a bid to devote more resources to coronavirus coverage. Several other programs have been trimmed as well, but Regan had captured attention for a vociferous segment suggesting liberals were overstating the effects of the spread of coronavirus to discredit President Donald Trump. A graphic that accompanied one segment that aired read "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam."

"I have enjoyed my time at Fox and now intend to focus on my family during these troubled times. I am grateful to my incredible team at Fox Business and for the many opportunities the network has provided me. I'm looking forward to this next chapter in my career," Regan said in a prepared statement.
variety.com

Fox Business Anchor Trish Regan Parts Ways With Network

Trish Regan is parting ways with Fox Business Network

Posted by Slader166

Just a reminder posted by Arm Van Dam

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
She's insane even for Fox news standard. Her program felt aike one of those on the nose broadcasts on dictator movies.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
Just seeing clips of her nightmare broadcast reminds me of something from a dystopian Paul Verhoeven film, only dumb people think it's actual news.

Fucking frightening.

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Bit from WaPo two weeks ago:

WaPo: On Fox News, suddenly a very different tune about the coronavirus

Regan's on-air speculation at the start of last week that coronavirus was merely another impeachment gambit for Democrats drew widespread pushback. Clearly the mood was changing at Fox by the time the network announced late Friday that her discussion-and-commentary program on Fox Business would leave the air indefinitely, to be replaced by long-form programming — part of a larger overhaul of the prime-time schedule, Fox officials said, intended to free up resources that would help bolster coverage of the crisis during "critical market hours."
-----------------------
Fox insiders said that Regan's removal from air showed that only some hosts — those with the biggest ratings — are protected at Fox News. "If you put Trish's comments up against Laura [Ingraham's], you can't honestly tell me that Trish is off the air" because of her coronavirus commentary, said a former Fox News executive who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak frankly about his past employer.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
Fox is just trying to come off like they're actually contrite about their dangerous coverage that is certainly going to be directly responsible for hundreds or thousands of deaths by the end of this.

Their top stars said the same shit. Hannity. Greg Gutfeld. All downplaying, ridiculing, talking about how these pandemics supposedly always align with a U.S. election, saying to just keep living your life like normal as recently as a month ago, etc. Tucker Carlson was the lone voice going the other way on talking about the pandemic, everybody else on their main channel's primetime shows were just as guilty as this random Fox Business anchor was.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
shows how protected the sacred cows are over at fox. probably because they're faves and buddies with trump