• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Researchers said on Monday the fossils represent a dinosaur species named Ninjatitan zapatai that lived 140 million years ago during the Cretaceous Period. They identified Ninjatitan as a titanosaur, a group of long-necked plant-eating dinosaurs that walked on four pillar-like legs.

The dinosaur's incomplete skeletal remains were discovered in Argentina's Patagonian wilderness, south of the city of Neuquen. The researchers said Ninjatitan demonstrated that the titanosaurs as a group first appeared longer ago than previously known.

"It is the oldest record known, not only from Argentina but worldwide," study lead author Pablo Gallina, a researcher at the National Council for Scientific and Technical Research of Argentina (CONICET), told Reuters.

When did we let Fat4all name dinosaurs?

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Dino names are so dumb

just call them something easier. Your target audience is like 3 year olds

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ninja Titan sounds like a name that has been run through multiple focus groups, there's money to be made here - let's sell some action figures!

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Folks that grew up on power rangers now have PHDs
Pokemon and Digimon crew gonna start acting up soon too

ba2.png

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
I feel like there should be some sort of approval process before scientific discoveries are named.

I hate the fact that Sonic the Hedgehog lives inside all of us.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not smart enough to explain this but one of the most important mechanisms for determining how things like limbs developed is named, no shit, Sonic Hedgehog. Scientists are nerds

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A Dino with "Ninja" and "Titan" for its name?

Obviously, the scientists are Power Rangers Fans.
Titanus