• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's no need to be rude. : /

As I said, I hope we get to hear the full story some day. Honestly, I find it strange that people aren't more eager to hear it directly from the devs or Xbox. It's a true game changer if that's how it went down.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude. Just breaking it down to it's basics. Anyway, it ultimately doesn't matter how it happened only thst it happened and Switch players got a great game on their system and potentially more in the future from MS.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
This is the third time I've seen this thread and thought it said Fortune Street, I get more disappointed each time :/

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont think MS could port Horizon 1 even if they wanted to, due to the liscenses.
Yeah or MS would have to renegotiate all of them which could be worth the trouble given how well it could sell on the Switch. Plus it would also allow them to relist the game back on the Xbox marketplace and allow Xbox owners, who don't own it, another chance to buy it digitally.

Oct 26, 2017
They could do a "best of Forza" game where they put only tracks and brands they currently have the licenses. Just one game but also little bit of each entry.

That'd be fucking perfect.

Just combine Forza Horizon 1 and 2 for example based on the 360 versions with all areas, and what cars they can include, or something.

Or maybe make it from the ground up by Sumo Digital (who did FH2 on 360).

Or just offer the license to Codemasters or something to make a Switch game out of, maybe.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Forza car is smash when? At least people won't complain and make threads wity low key portbegging like with Joker