• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Thanks for sharing. I was waiting for the standard edition to go down to $15 or so, but $30 with all the extras feels like too good a deal to pass up so I ordered it. Will see if it actually goes through. Reminds me I still need to play through the DLC for FH3 at some point lol.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So fucking bought, I'm in Canada but used my cousin's address in CT. Waiting on the digital download code. The ultimate version is 129.99 + tax on bestbuy.ca

Amazing deal!!!

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Bought it, and the order is "received". We shall see if I get a code emailed or if it's cancelled. Such a good deal.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deal has been up for about 5ish hours, so ya'll dont have to worry too much. Could still be a price error but its been up that long.

TheChrisGlass

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
This almost makes up for how aggressively they purged the DLC for the first two games.

Even if I won't play this now, having it in my back pocket for later makes me feel better.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Damn I wish I could just get the season / car pass stuff for like $20 because I would buy that in a heartbeat since I've already got the standard edition.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Worth it, my car collection is almost 300 strong, largely due to the car pass, and the 2 expansions are solid as well

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
How long does it usually take for them to send the code? I ordered this morning at around 10am (EU), still got nothing (still "processing", 4pm EU)

ToD_

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing the standard version using the PC Game Pass. Fantastic game. I eagerly clicked the link to order the Ultimate version only to find out this deal is for the Xbox version. I understand how this is sort of seen as the default, but maybe it's not a bad idea to mention what platform this is for. Unless this is also available for PC somewhere, of course (I didn't see it when searching BB).

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing the standard version using the PC Game Pass. Fantastic game. I eagerly clicked the link to order the Ultimate version only to find out this deal is for the Xbox version. I understand how this is sort of seen as the default, but maybe it's not a bad idea to mention what platform this is for. Unless this is also available for PC somewhere, of course (I didn't see it when searching BB).

It's both.

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
I've already played a bunch of FH4 thanks to Game Pass, but this is an amazing deal for the base game + everything that I had to jump on it

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone confirm this includes the Lego expansion?

I'm into the Speed Champions models...I have about six of them on my desk at home, including the FH4-themed 1974 white Porsche 911 Turbo that just came out.

75895_1974_Porsche_911_Turbo_3.0_Box_Front.jpeg

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I tried it 3 times with different US addresses and it always gets cancelled. Probably because of my credit card, idk.
Was that because your card didn't like you using a different address?

I know in the past when ive used forwarding companies in Japan or the US I've had to use my revolut or starling card as my bank debit and credit cards check the billing address, see that it's not my home address and reject.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Was that because your card didn't like you using a different address?

I know in the past when ive used forwarding companies in Japan or the US I've had to use my revolut or starling card as my bank debit and credit cards check the billing address, see that it's not my home address and reject.
Yeah I think it's because I can't use my German address as a billing address and that's why it gets rejected. Would use my other card but I don't have it with me since I am on holiday and never actually use it, so I don't have the details on my mind.

Domino Theory

Ripple Effect Studios
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
I have $7 in Best Buy credit left on this gift card so if anyone's intending on purchasing this first to quote will be PM'd the code. US only, as far as I know.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it got pulled? Every time I click on link, I get an error.

Edit: oops seems that it's sold out.

ToD_

Oct 27, 2017
I ordered at 6am and still haven't received my code. Should it take this long?
It took just under half an hour for my code to arrive after placing the order. The code was filtered by gmail to be a promotion, however, and was filtered appropriately. So if you have your inbox set up like that, you may want to check your folders.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
wow, I just got my code. Used my Canadian CC and cousin's address in CT. I even called Mastercard because the transaction was pending all day, they said BB would cancel.

sick sick sick!!!!

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
This is worth it. I dropped the game after like 50 hrs because RDR2 released but I picked it back up when Fortune Island dropped and played some and now am diving back in to finish that and it's just so much fun. And I haven't even checked out the LEGO expansion yet. It's just so much content in the ultimate edition, $30 is a steal.