• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 4, 2019
lblNHsx.jpg

BYRXY0D.jpg

greekappi

Oct 26, 2017
First entry to the thread.

Edit: Mine don't seem to be as sharp as all the others in this thread. I have quality set to full or whatever in the menu. These are on PC.

c52mGfy.jpg

OMyFFM9.jpg

Z1kyVRZ.jpg

Last edited:

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
Forza 4 vs my car. Which is which?

Ok, it's not that hard to tell. I wish my engine bay was that clean!

PeIWaQr.jpg

kY5e4WC.jpg

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
How are you guys getting a hold of your pictures from photo mode?

EDIT: didn't realize you could hit back to get rid of the HUD. Anyone know what button it is on PC?

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Had to contribute something myself. Just got the 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione from the forzathon shop. This thing's design is so over the top I love it.

forzahorizon4screenshwnj2t.png

Tankshell

Nov 1, 2017
Is there any way to select which season to use in Free roam mode yet? I dropped this hard because I was fed up with being forced to cruise around in a season I didn't like. As much as they tried to justify it, it was simply a bad decision not to let players choose.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah you have a lot of flexibility with custom races. You can even design your own tracks. Total control over season, weather, etc.

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely cannot wait for FH5 on next gen hardware. Its going to be nuts.
I do hope they address the multiplayer and cosmetic crap in FH4 tho.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely cannot wait for FH5 on next gen hardware. Its going to be nuts.
I do hope they address the multiplayer and cosmetic crap in FH4 tho.

Honestly I thought I was going to hate the costumes and stuff, but man, you get so many wheel spins so fast I honestly don't care. I get more money and cars, even with the costumes and horns and things bloating up the pool, than forza horizon 3 gave me, so end result is still more cars and faster. So it's honestly hard to care.

Also I like being dumb cowboy santa claus every time I enter a multiplayer race and playing the windows xp shut down sound for a horn because I am a child.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I thought I was going to hate the costumes and stuff, but man, you get so many wheel spins so fast I honestly don't care. I get more money and cars, even with the costumes and horns and things bloating up the pool, than forza horizon 3 gave me, so end result is still more cars and faster. So it's honestly hard to care.

Also I like being dumb cowboy santa claus every time I enter a multiplayer race and playing the windows xp shut down sound for a horn because I am a child.

You are doing it right :D

OP
OP
space_nut

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Can't imagine how this game is going to look on XSX :) bring on that 4K 60fps increased draw distance ultra settings

edit: I gotta say the lighting and materials rendering in my first shot looks photorealistic this is with no altering of the image at all too
EffATg-XkAAr1Pd

Efe_33EX0AIuK5d