• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Noobcraft

Nov 23, 2017
img_cf3ce6b0-172d-4753zija.png
img_59b0c8a0-195b-4a4mgif6.png

TheBored23

Aug 10, 2018
One small complaint is that even when playing on an Xbox One X in quality mode, the photos I share are uploaded to the Forza site in 1080p. Whereas FH3 and FM7 photos were 4K

6RVy3L9.jpg

qfuL82g.jpg

naitosan

Oct 28, 2017
Hot damn, those pics looks amazing. Waiting for my copy next week. I can't imagine how FH5 will look on Scarlett...

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
How are you guys doing the timelapse gifs now? I used to upload drone mode DVR videos to YouTube and timelapse/stabilize them, but all those features area gone from youtube creative studio.

Bernd Lauert

Banned
May 27, 2018
What is it with car games that makes them always look so realistic? As long as I've been gaming, car games have always had pretty much the best graphics compared to other games (exceptions like Crysis obviously apply). Is it because you don't have to model any characters so you have a lot of ressources to use for the cars and the environment? Sorry if this is off topic, I don't have any pics to share. Can't play until the 2nd.

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
What is it with car games that makes them always look so realistic? As long as I've been gaming, car games have always had pretty much the best graphics compared to other games (exceptions like Crysis obviously apply). Is it because you don't have to model any characters so you have a lot of ressources to use for the cars and the environment? Sorry if this is off topic, I don't have any pics to share. Can't play until the 2nd.
I guess there's no uncanny valley when it comes to cars, so there's that. A good reason why none of these pictures have the driver standing outside somewhere (you can do it in specific locations), or people going as far as trying to actively hide the driver to make sure their death stare look doesn't ruin the photo.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I don't like race games and only play on PS4, but I have to say this looks amazing. Some shots even look like real photos.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
A couple of my own from this afternoon's play.

5OIDFZR.jpg

I learned to drive in 1989 in a Ford Capri like the one above. This is a 1973 model in yellow just like my dad had. However ours was just the 1600 model.

Below a shot from my final journey to the two bits of road I hadn't got yet.

atz6589.jpg

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
If you make pictures on PC, will the photos be automatically rendered in maximum quality, or do you see lower graphic settings in the saved pics?

Oublieux

Oct 27, 2017
I originally wasn't going to purchase this, but sold off a few Switch games in order to do so.

Here's my contribution:

JN1QuUp.jpg

jtKWIpD.jpg

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
It's insane how much this game looks. PG is just on a league of their own when it comes to visuals right now. It's absolutely mind blowing to have an open world this dense and detailed at the speeds that are possible to get by.

It completely fucks my mind that we are looking at a big open-world racing game in which the world can move very fast, yet even the smallest assets like these leaves look so detailed and realistic like rarely any other games can achieve.
Imagine that streaming tech when the most speed you are going to get is someone driving a horse?

OMG your plate almost killed me

Mc Kane

Oct 31, 2017
5ce29125-8c3e-4b5d-9iud45.jpeg

ae6fc2f3-b53b-41dc-btucyf.jpeg

Compression is back to being terrible on FM.net, I have flashback of FM3 being butchered by jpeg compression back in the day.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I've had dozens of moments where I simply said "holy fuck!" at how good/real this game looks. My wife is never one to care about graphics but even she is pointing out the crazy details.

Murdock

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Gawd damn! I notice when your headlights shine onto the sheep their eyes glow like in real life. That some crazy attention to detail