• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
PC - High/Ultra Settings + Photoshop Adjustments:
UkvoEpw.png

RRKHpTP.png

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Where are the pictures saved on PC?
I tried to use msi afterburner also to take screenshot but the game crashes.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
try windows key + print.

Print screen works but with all this photomode and all its kinda stupid I have to use printscreen + paste to paint to save picture instead I could press 1 button to save it where ever I want.
I still dont know where the photomodes "take picture" saves the picture, even googling didnt help.

Tankshell

Nov 1, 2017
Print screen works but with all this photomode and all its kinda stupid I have to use printscreen + paste to paint to save picture instead I could press 1 button to save it where ever I want.
I still dont know where the photomodes "take picture" saves the picture, even googling didnt help.

I think it gets saved to cloud when you share it, then is accessible via Forzahub (separate app on windows store). At least, that is how I recall it working from FH3.

EDIT - FH share functionality doesn't appear to be working yet.

Last edited:

Droopaloop

Oct 28, 2017
So I have Horizon 3. Haven't finished it. Maybe played about 4 or 5 hours of it. This thread just made me impulse buy Horizon 4. Dammit I'm a sucker for impulse buys. I have a 4k TV and an X now. So that's how I'm justifying it. And dirt 2.0, I think I'll be set till 2020.

keidash

Jan 31, 2018
I think that the only reason to choose this environment is because they'll recycle for the Fable or the next game they'll be building, you can't create all that details (small assets) for a driving game and just enjoy them here or in photo mode...

The game looks insanely detailed, insanely beautiful and unbelievable the more I see.

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Gotta say, Playground are closer than ever to nail lifelike lighting. This is GT Sport levels of awesomeness but without the static backgrounds.

forza1q0i4n.png

forza2wvdbv.png

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
this is just incredible... PC or X ?

PS : they really need to give the option to remove the driver from the photomode
That's PC. And yeah, removing the driver would be a cool feature, but if if the shot is framed well enough they can still stick around without destroying the "real" feel of some pictures.

Little bit more:

forza3rrdnc.png

forza4c1iq3.png

forza5tbi4s.png

Last edited:

greekappi

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing by the emphasis being put on IQ in this thread that you are all playing this in 30fps 4K mode on Xbone and not the 60fps 1080? I wish it could do native 4K at 60 with all the bells and whistles. Sigh.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing by the emphasis being put on IQ in this thread that you are all playing this in 30fps 4K mode on Xbone and not the 60fps 1080? I wish it could do native 4K at 60 with all the bells and whistles. Sigh.

Just remember 99% of these shots shown here are taken with photo mode that smoothens everything out and makes things extra pretty.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
My stuff is native 75 hz@medium PC settings. I don't like watermarks, or adjusting my settings to get super quality screenhots.
egOoaqX.jpg

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
this is bullshit

I don't have an xbox

I'm not even that much into racing games

And I still want to play this game just because of how ridiculous it looks.