• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I hope they add treasures here and there every week, they didn't do it last week. Probably won't happen though.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
Man that Truck seasonal trial is brutal. Three tries, never won. But somehow still got gifted the outfit.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Do the seasonal PR stunts give rewards if you achieve them? This week on the mainland its 1201 feet off a danger sign, a drift zone event, and another drift zone in fortune island. I vaguely remember doing them before and getting like a free car but not sure if it was a dupe car or not. I've tried the danger sign a few times but always a few feet off, not sure if I wanna keep trying if the only reward is some cash. Is there even any way to see what the rewards for those things are?

agiantsheep

Oct 27, 2017
Do the seasonal PR stunts give rewards if you achieve them? This week on the mainland its 1201 feet off a danger sign, a drift zone event, and another drift zone in fortune island. I vaguely remember doing them before and getting like a free car but not sure if it was a dupe car or not. I've tried the danger sign a few times but always a few feet off, not sure if I wanna keep trying if the only reward is some cash. Is there even any way to see what the rewards for those things are?

I think they're always super wheelspins

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to always start on fortune island? I coulda sworn I had that as an option when I first went there but I don't see any home and no way to make the festival my home.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to always start on fortune island? I coulda sworn I had that as an option when I first went there but I don't see any home and no way to make the festival my home.

Go to the festival site on Fortune Island. When you're in the festival autoshow, look at the bottom of the screen. One of the options should be to make the festival site your home. On an Xbox controller it's the Y button; not sure what the key is on PC if you're using keyboard, but it should be there. It works exactly the same as making the festival or any owned property your home site in the main game.

Skel

Oct 27, 2017
France
Is Playground still planning a fix for the online experience? I'm tired of getting kicked of ranked adventures or Horizon Life every 10 minutes.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Reindeer sweater is mine. Lets go back to the credit based rewards for the seasonal championships if the reward for beating Expert drivatars is an emote...

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be up if anyone wants to go through the trial for the Molster MT900S. I do recommend having an Lamborghini with AWD and tons of grip tho.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Is Playground still planning a fix for the online experience? I'm tired of getting kicked of ranked adventures or Horizon Life every 10 minutes.

I don't think I've ever had a session where I haven't got the "poor network performance" notification. I usually just end up going into Horizon Solo.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever had a session where I haven't got the "poor network performance" notification. I usually just end up going into Horizon Solo.

I always assumed it's just my trash connection, but as time goes by I read more and more people complaining about it. I don't care much about the social aspect so solo is fine by me, but the pop-ups are annoying.

On a side note, why the fuck am I not getting skill songs? I played 80 hours so far. I unlocked all but the 10m and the 15m houses in the first 10 hours or so, while the latter two about 3 days after Fortune Island dropped. I have yet to encounter a single skill song. I have the necessary house, I even set it as my home for a while. It does not matter, and 80 hours in I encountered 0 skill songs. I honestly have no idea what should I do to get one anymore.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I always assumed it's just my trash connection, but as time goes by I read more and more people complaining about it. I don't care much about the social aspect so solo is fine by me, but the pop-ups are annoying.

On a side note, why the fuck am I not getting skill songs? I played 80 hours so far. I unlocked all but the 10m and the 15m houses in the first 10 hours or so, while the latter two about 3 days after Fortune Island dropped. I have yet to encounter a single skill song. I have the necessary house, I even set it as my home for a while. It does not matter, and 80 hours in I encountered 0 skill songs. I honestly have no idea what should I do to get one anymore.

I seem to vaguely recall a bug near launch where some people couldn't trigger skill songs, but I assumed that was fixed. There's nothing special you should need to do once you've bought the property, they should just appear every so often as long as you're listening to one of the built-in radio stations (that is, no Spotify and no turning the radio off).

Quaker

Oct 27, 2017
For the Molster trial, I'm not the best driver and I was feeling cheap so I was having trouble using an Aventador that I already had with the highest rated S2 class tune, getting lots of DNFs with that build(which disqualify you from earning the prize even if your team beats the drivatar team 2/3 times in the championship overall.)

It was much easier once I spent the Forzathon points on the McLaren Senna in the Forzathon shop this week and used DJS's "So Much Grip" tune. Immediately was able to at least finish the races before the timer ran out and it was just a matter of finding a half-way decent team.

Yeah, it's bizarre. On PC I'd say I get an error message that throws me into Horizon Solo 80% of the time and asks me if I want to press "X" to retry, which works every single time.

The4WuDu

Oct 27, 2017
Two successful sub 8min runs trying to get the leviathan slayer cheevo and it will not drop.

Both times were just over 7min 58 secs, and under the 8min target. How far under 8mins do you need to be for this to trigger?

The4WuDu

Oct 27, 2017
Two successful sub 8min runs trying to get the leviathan slayer cheevo and it will not drop.

Both times were just over 7min 58 secs, and under the 8min target. How far under 8mins do you need to be for this to trigger?

Well took a break and when loading up the game again the achievement appeared...

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok, so it is basically impossible to get a 2018 civic type r at this point?

goddamn gaming reflects reality

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I love the Mosler MT900S.

EIadayO.png

Shame they didn't put the "Happy New Year" chat in a event this week so we can use it tomorrow, instead it can be won in three days.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
Just to let you guys know the next seasonal (winter) has the Hudson Hornet in a Reliant Supervan championship and the Citerion DS3 Racing in a Peel P50/Trident/Umimog championship. What these races consist of...I don't know

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
A ton of Mosler MT900S's went up in the auction house today somehow, a lot for $20m but also a ton for $352-452k. Not sure why, if someone found a bug or if its on sale anywhere but I bought one since there was no way I was gonna bang my head up against the unbeatable drivatar thing.

edit: apparently everyone got one free as a gift, so don't buy it in the AH lol

The Honda Civic Type R 2018 (rare) car was in the Forzathon shop Oct 18 - 25, I'm sure it'll come back. Not really worth dealing with the shitty AH to try and get it, maybe once a day or whatever when you are in for forzathon. I have one but sadly I only ever buy one car each during forzathons since the garage space is so small, I'm already bumping up to 504 cars and I think the limit is 530 or so?

Last edited:

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A ton of Mosler MT900S's went up in the auction house today somehow, a lot for $20m but also a ton for $352-452k. Not sure why, if someone found a bug or if its on sale anywhere but I bought one since there was no way I was gonna bang my head up against the unbeatable drivatar thing.

edit: apparently everyone got one free as a gift, so don't buy it in the AH lol

The Honda Civic Type R 2018 (rare) car was in the Forzathon shop Oct 18 - 25, I'm sure it'll come back. Not really worth dealing with the shitty AH to try and get it, maybe once a day or whatever when you are in for forzathon. I have one but sadly I only ever buy one car each during forzathons since the garage space is so small, I'm already bumping up to 504 cars and I think the limit is 530 or so?

you wanna make some more room in your garage, lol ? I'm guessing short sirkett didn't have one or isn't willing to part.

And yeah the AH does suck. Got sniped like 3 or 4 times in a row last night cause the game kept telling me by bid failed and then of course time would run out. Got so frustrated I said fuck it and blew most of my cash buy just buying out an auction before shutting the game off, lol.

Last edited:

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to quick delete duplicate of cars? I don't care for getting $ for them, I am too lazy to put them on the auction and when I tried it for a few of the common cars, I got nothing from them. So I'd love to just remove them right away.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to quick delete duplicate of cars? I don't care for getting $ for them, I am too lazy to put them on the auction and when I tried it for a few of the common cars, I got nothing from them. So I'd love to just remove them right away.

In your garage, click on the car and there's an option called "remove car from garage " click that and bingo, gone.

Anton668

Nov 5, 2017
I play this on PC with a Xbox game pad. Now I'm looking to get a wheel.
Budget of $150 max, I found the Thrustmaster T150. But looking around, it seems there are issues with it in FH4.
Anyone have any experience with them or know of another wheel at the price?

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man FUCK the auction house. Shortt Sirket was kind enough to set up an auction so I could have the Type R and what do you know? As I'm loading the fucking auction on my end, some mother fucker swoops in and snipes it. Can't fucking believe it.

Of course I've been sniped multiple times for other cars since then too. Ugh ok just needed to vent to fellow nerds.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Not yet, however it is upcoming. I'm guessing you mean the fixes and changes to Team Adventure?

Probably, are the changes in team adventure the one where we can solo? I know I prefer that over the team based stuff.

No. The limit for the event is D 500.
I missed that at first and tried to bring in a maxed out one and wasn't allowed to enter.

That is unfortunate, I really don't feel like doing that one now but I think I can add stability tires at least for this one.