• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Portmanteau

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cosmetics and horns in the spins where in the previous games were cars and cash, map is much worse than FH3. There's no progression in the game whatsoever, it actually started in FH2 and FH3 but it was tolerable.
Different strokes, I guess. My group of friends felt like we had an unrestricted playground. I fucking love 4.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me the menu is such bullshit in this game. Took me 2 minutes to find messages.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Just logged on for the first time in forever.

I umm don't have anything in my message center.
Is there something i need to do to get these??

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I tried launching this game on my PC to take advantage of this and it crashed twice. A Microsoft game on Microsoft Windows.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Just spent an hour idly tapping A on the controller regularly while playing something else on PC. Got a bunch of awesome clothes and dances and horns! and idk some cars or something

Deleted member 11214

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't get anything, which blows because it took forever to get my data to successfully sync and then another 10 minutes navigating the mess of a menu system to figure out where my "reward" would be.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
I don't have VIP and still got my 200 spins.

I'm drowning in golden pants.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
I cleared the tutorial and only got 20. feelsbad On the other hand been meaning to play a game to relax since WoW stresses me out, so this was a good find.

If I have gamepass can I buy the upgrade pack to ultimate? Been planning to buy the full base game at some point when it goes on sale.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
No VIP. Haven't played in a while - probably a month or two. And got the 200 Spins.

Oct 29, 2017
Oh Microsoft, what a timely social commentary. Just like the stimulus checks, some people get the whole amount, some get a little bit, and some get none.

Ox Code

Jul 21, 2018
1) Am I the only person who thinks hitting the "Skip" button correlates with worse rewards? Just a hunch.

2) Has anyone ever gotten all 3 things on the super wheelspin to be the same item? Apparently something special happens but i've never seen anyone do it.

jim2011

Oct 27, 2017
Did VIP members really get screwed? It seems like that's the common trend for those who didn't get the 200.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
I got 20. Cool.

For anyone confused by the menu, it'll show up as a message. Thus in the tabs at the top there'll be a number, showing you there's something there to check out.

PLEASE tell me there's a "spin everything at once so I have to sit here for an hour doing this crap" button?

lmao

No, just tap A to skip the animations. It's not like you normally have dozens of spins to work through.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
My biggest problem with this is that when you get so much money and cars there is 0 sense of progression. You don't have to learn how to drive a "bad" car so you can get enough money to buy a better one.

Of course if you want a arcade racer this is probably the best approach

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
My biggest problem with this is that when you get so much money and cars there is 0 sense of progression. You don't have to learn how to drive a "bad" car so you can get enough money to buy a better one.

Of course if you want a arcade racer this is probably the best approach

Drive a bad one anyway, and crank up the difficulty. It's entirely up to the player.

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
My PC's notifications for redownloading this just went mental informing me of every single DLC car it just installed...Non stop beeping for like 3 minutes haha.

Avalt

Nov 3, 2017
1) Am I the only person who thinks hitting the "Skip" button correlates with worse rewards? Just a hunch.

2) Has anyone ever gotten all 3 things on the super wheelspin to be the same item? Apparently something special happens but i've never seen anyone do it.

I got one 3x 5000cr roll in my 200 rolls. Nothing special happened :p

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I struck out, lol.

I only got 20 super wheelspins. I must've been sitting on some though, since I had 50 when I went to actually spin them.
I did get lucky and get 4 Forza Edition cars, though. Look at them!

Ni8OcPw.png

B9R8YA1.png

4aeVQVD.png

U2mSIS1.png

Oh, great...

I did get up to like 31 million credits though, so I'm 5 million richer. I can't be too mad about that.

Vegetom

Oct 28, 2017
Forza Horizon 4 is in Xcloud (if you got access), so you don't have to download te full game first.

BAW

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the community manager held their finger on the 0 button too long.