• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
I'm out of the loop. I really, really enjoyed this game and put a ton of time into it, playing co-op with my friends and fucking around doing silly shit. Why do people seem to hate it?

Cosmetics and horns in the spins where in the previous games were cars and cash, map is much worse than FH3. There's no progression in the game whatsoever, it actually started in FH2 and FH3 but it was tolerable.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Cosmetics and horns in the spins where in the previous games were cars and cash, map is much worse than FH3. There's no progression in the game whatsoever, it actually started in FH2 and FH3 but it was tolerable.

yeah 4 seemed to double down on the bits of 4 I didn't like. Made it feel sterile and no real sense of progression. It's tricky for racing games - do you let people play on the tracks and cars they want from the start (risk of losing interest quickly), or gate behind progress (risk of being seen as restrictive)

Oct 28, 2017
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if you can get the Ford Capri FE from wheelspins?

Or is that locked behind season challenges/ impossible to get?

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
XiEhreT.png

Only halfway there! I already got most cosmetics from this

Ask and ye shall recieve

2QSJSsM.png

giphy.gif

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Ack I haven't played in months - do I just log on and I'll have them in my messages?

Also I don't own any DLC does anyone know if they are they great like FH3 is? I'm gonna go ahead and play some today since I'm turning it on.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I only got 10. Still, got a couple Horizon Edition cars and a couple McLarens out of them so I'll take it

Oct 25, 2017
So I started the game for the first time and it's asking me to "qualify for Autumn" before I can do anything. How long does it take and how long does this giveaway last?

deleting game if i don't get free stuff

Oct 27, 2017
When I check the messages all I see from May 16 is I was gifted 2 cars...nothing about spins. I have zero Super or Regular Wheelspins. Was this randomly given out or was everyone supposed to get it?

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
And that'll take forever to get through. One of the worst parts of the game. Hope they go back to the structure of FH3 and forget what they did with FH4.

Oct 28, 2017
Ack I haven't played in months - do I just log on and I'll have them in my messages?

Also I don't own any DLC does anyone know if they are they great like FH3 is? I'm gonna go ahead and play some today since I'm turning it on.
The LEGO expansion is almost a game of its own, which opens up Lego Valley as a new area. And a ton of lego brick challenges, Im still just about halfway through clearing them. Definately worth it.

The add on bundle is on sale at the moment it looks like. Its got all the DLC and more.

www.microsoft.com

Buy Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle - Microsoft Store

Upgrade your Forza Horizon 4 game to Ultimate at one low price! This bundle includes the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass, VIP Membership, Formula Drift Car Pack, Best of Bond Car Pack, and two game expansions. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 4 (game sold separately).

Half price, 2 days left.

Oct 27, 2017
When I logged in there was a splash screen about a DLC bundle which seemingly included everything regarding DLC for the game but when followed the links and tried to go to the Microsoft Store it gives me an error. I was hoping the bundle was like $40 as I'm not paying the individual prices for each piece of content. Anyone know how I can access this "bundle" and much it is? On PC BTW.

Edit: I should look up more often...thanks previous poster.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
I hadn't turned the game on on months, with the 200 they just gave plus ones I hadn't yet opened I had over 250 super wheel spins lol. After going through them I added about 25 million to my credits and got about 20 new Horizon Edition cars...whew..

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
Received 200. Saw this thread, installed the game via Gamepass on PC, got to Autumn, and used them all lmao.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
No message for me. I played Eliminator to make sure I was online. Restarted the game, nothing. This game is cool as hell, wish I could get the free spins.

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Guess now is a good time to see if they fixed the bug preventing me from launching the game after buying the deluxe edition upgrade back in December.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
The LEGO expansion is almost a game of its own, which opens up Lego Valley as a new area. And a ton of lego brick challenges, Im still just about halfway through clearing them. Definately worth it.

The add on bundle is on sale at the moment it looks like. Its got all the DLC and more.

www.microsoft.com

Buy Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle - Microsoft Store

Upgrade your Forza Horizon 4 game to Ultimate at one low price! This bundle includes the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass, VIP Membership, Formula Drift Car Pack, Best of Bond Car Pack, and two game expansions. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 4 (game sold separately).

Half price, 2 days left.
Nice thanks - I'm going to just buy it. I loved the idea of Lego and it sounds substantial (and I have this on GP, so I don't mind throwing the team a few extra bucks). Thanks :)

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maybe it was a mistake. my gf came in at around 50 out 60 and we just sat there watching the spins. "this is strangely exciting."

then after they were done i got like 10 more from leveling up and she was like "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THERE'S MORE"

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Done 100 of them and had to stop...

Earned ~10 million so far though and I'm up to 456 cars in my garage...Crikey!