• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
I definitely have a reason to go back into Forza Horizon 4 again, looks like something different that could be a lot of fun just driving around checking out the awesome graphics too as always with this one :)

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Its a nice add on. Probably a fun time for the dev also creating it and just trying things add. We get a interesting thing to check out and its free.

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
Cool, I downloaded this the other day 'cause I wanted to play a snowy games, guess I'll see you lot on it tomorrow.

Synth

Oct 26, 2017
nah id say it got better with ever release tbh so 1>>>>>>2>>>>3>>4 for me personally (they are all nothing less than great tho which just speaks volumes about Playground)

I could (and have in the last) go on for ages about why I disagree, but as it's not really on topic will try to keep it brief.

In short, I'm not fond of the games' increasing lack of structure, direction and rival personalities. FH2 imo was the worst due to the repetitive nature of the "road trip" setup and for having the worst designed cross-country layouts. And for having Ben.... goddamn did Ben suck.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Watching some of the footage, this looks like a really fun way to drive cars you probably wouldn't normally touch, which always felt like a bit of a problem with GT/Forza. I love it.

NoPiece

Oct 28, 2017
Crazy! I hope we will see a destruction derby battle royal in the future..

I don't think destruction derby would be very fun until the map closed way down. It is too hard to engage car to car in big open spaces. Destruction derby gets good in a small area with a ton of cars, and they have modes like that already.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Why cant devs add LAP ELIMINATOR

BEST burnout mode where every lap eliminated the player in last place

why is it not more common/improved on

This looks fun

Wulfer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Playground continues to shatter the mode. Man MS did the right thing in buying this company!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
My mind is blown.

Playgods have done it again. This is the best racing game of this generation. And it has legs like a muthafucka. The online player base stays unusually high still.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
If Sony has given up on Twisted Metal then Playground needs to add some guns to the cars and go all the way.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So wait is the add on live? The achievements show up but I wasn't prompted for an update