• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
The Last Pokemon of us? Nah, man, I couldnt stomach that
d353lrl1wjo31.jpg

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
So Kotaro Uchikoshi writing Pokémon? I'm in, I want my Pokedrama about animal abuse and crazy plot twists during the final Gym.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Cygames. I honestly don't know. If it goes mobile, it'd definitely be pretty f2p friendly I'd think though.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
A Ubisoft Pokemon game would be interesting to say the least

Fintendo

Jun 5, 2019
I played Forza Horizon 4 last... Playground Games made a great open world racer, could they do the same with Pokemon?

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
DQ11 Team of Square-Enix and...

The Dragon Quest XI devs making a Pokémon game?

Sounds really cool.

Does it? They're already making a monster catching game right now and I think it sounds more like "hardcore" than "cool". It's a series where fusions have super complicated trees and every time you fuse you have to start from lv 1! I don't want that amount of grinding in Pokémon.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Last game I played was Stardew Valley with my wife last night, so technically the developer would be Eric Barone/ConcernedApe, since he developed most of the game himself!

I personally think Pokemon would come out improved.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Soooo... Pokemon Celeste, where the game becomes an insanely tight platformer in which we play as different pokemons with different abilities necessary to navigate through the stages.
Heh, could be interesting.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dragon Quest Pokemon? Fuck yeah I'm in

The soundtrack is gonna suck tho :(

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
What if i played just Astral Chan, but at the same time Planet Zoo?

A Platinum Frontier collaboration to make an actually good looking and exciting pokemon? That would be nice.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
I'll play cygames pokemon game.

Prob way better than whatever flop pokemon masters is

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Firaxis, specifically the Civ dev team.

Well, it'll probably be a great game after an expansion or two.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Was playing Overwatch last night. Blizzard making Pokemon, I don't even know what we would get. Oh, maybe finally PokeMMO. That would be fun.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Bungie

The shoot feels great and while theres a ton of great lore, I wish it was better integrated with the main story. Aside from that its full of minor issues and im afraid of my favorite pokemon being nerfed.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I finished playing Chrono Trigger last night, so I guess... SquareEnix?

See you in 5 more years once Pokemon Gen 9 Part 1 out of 3 releases.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I have no idea why Psyonix are making a Pokemon game, or how it will play, but the Pokemon handling is gonna be fucking perfect.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neatherealm. The fate of earthrealm will be settled via pokemon battles.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon made by the Dragon Quest 11 team would be amazing.

I'm just imagining heartbreakingly sad stories about trainers and their partner Pokemon.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit of a step up for House House, but I'm certain if anyone can convey the quiet stubbornness and frumpiness of Galar under siege from an arsehole Cramorant or Sirfetch'd, it's them.

Day. Fucking. One.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
The last games I played were Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal.

So it'd still be made by the same people. lol