• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Tell me padawan, what does this concoction become?

...and would you play it??

(And just for fun you could add a conjectural subtitle if you want.)

SO. Looks like Bamco's God Eater team will continue their scant-dressed anime soulsborne ARPG hack-and-slashers in the skin of the Pocket Monster universe.

Oh yeah. I'd buy dat.

Going dodge dodge slash on Mewto with Bulbasaur against a melodramatic musical backdrop ansounds like the kind of no-no we never knew we needed! *cheeky nod*

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Monster Hunter Devs making a Pokemon hunting pokemon game? Oh boy.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Um, Riot Games making a Pokemon probably would work somehow. I'd be interested to see what happens tbh. It would definitely be "free to play" in some way.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Yoshida has now cancelled the next FF game to make Pokemon instead.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
Epic Games makes Pokemon

...oh no

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Last game I played and still playing is marvel ultimate alliance 3. I think team ninja would make an excellent Pokémon game.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Breath of the wild dev making a Pokémon game? I Think many would be very happy with that.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
AGF-l7-tdFPYWUI2mvIRIM6PVMFQyrxAKNNWDObgHg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Rockstar making a Pokemon game sounds amazing to me

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Untitled Goose Game by House House.

Some asshole goose gets dynamaxed and fucks with the Kanto Region.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
The guy that made AM2R? It'll be while before we see a pokemon game, that's fot sure.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
FROMSoftware - would probably be pretty good. Pokémon bosses with different phases where they evolve. I've never played Pokémon before though so I can't think of anything else.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft Quebec and every other Ubi team involved in AC Odyssey develops the next Pokémon then

I think it could work actually lol

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
CDPR. AAA open world RPG with a lot of player impact on the story where all the battles are Gwent. I'm in.

Deleted member 56306

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Bungie Pokemon... I can't even imagine it. The lazy thing is just FPS Pokemon, but I imagine itd be different than that.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
Riot?

I'd be Ok with a free to play competitive pokemon game with focus on e-sport scene (but keeping pokemon combat).

Also arena based without a campaign just like pokemon showdown but with a bigger budget would be a dream come true.

Thac

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
AI: The pokemon files? So basically detective Pikachu but with more messed up stuff?

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Larian Studios making the next Pokemon... yeah i would be more than ok with this.