• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is giving me really..."interesting" vibes. I can't tell if people are desperate to be seen as being "above" rap by pretending not to know who TS is or if they just dislike Fortnite being a glorified marketing platform That also doubles as a video game.

anyways bump this

Oct 25, 2017
The event swag is all pretty great. Fortnite events have all been at worst, interesting, best, well, innovative and best in industry.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is giving me really..."interesting" vibes. I can't tell if people are desperate to be seen as being "above" rap by pretending not to know who TS is or if they just dislike Fortnite being a glorified marketing platform That also doubles as a video game.

anyways bump this

JB unironically great on this.

Village

Oct 25, 2017

anyways bump this

They could just not care about travis, thats an option

Also in an age of music curation you can live in your musical zone and stay there

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, look at these songs that I've heard a million times before. I sure do love "Sicko Mode", "Goosebumps", and "HIGHEST IN THE ROOM".

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
That was really cool, I missed the marshmello one last year, glad I got to experience this one.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, that was amazing. Finally made it to one of these live events & it was worth it.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
That was cool, but my GOD watching this at midnight instead of waiting for the other concerts wasn't the best idea.

All the colors and the flashes nearly make me go blind.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

anyways bump this

I always find it funny how people act like they're "too good" for rap on videogame, anime or wrestling forums. If they don't know who he is then they're just outta the loop these days. Man's been popping since Owl Pharoah hell prior to that.

And even if people dislike his music one thing they can't say is that he doesn't keep elevating. He's just continued to climb and out of the entire 10s rappers he's always stood out while many have failed.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw my nephews clip of him wearing the skin and I know for a fact this kid doesn't even know who La Flame is. I doubt his parents do either.

The power of Fortnite selling skins to kids because it's hot. Lmao.

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017

anyways bump this

Trust meee baby trust me
Trust meeeeeeee baby trust me

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know about Travis Scott besides googling him and realizing I don't like this music, but I still went to the Fortnite concert. I'm definitely not getting any of the skins, but the concert concept is pretty cool, if a little short imo.

Was the last one done in game about the same length?

Knot Locks

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

anyways bump this

This happens in many of the threads involving rappers/rap music on either side of this forum and it's fucking annoying every single time. My favorite is "WELL HE'S NO 2PAC/BIGGIE THAT'S FOR SURE"

Anyway, this was my first time catching live event in Fortnite so I had no idea what to expect. Giant Travis coming out of nowhere was pretty amazing. I'll be catching an encore for sure.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, didn't play Fortnite for months now, but this concert was something, they really outperformed everything they have done in Fortnite, it was incredible to see all the scenery available and the changes in the skyboxes.

Well done Epic!

AusGeno

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is the autotune guy yeah? I saw a doco about him on Netflix, great beats and energy but fuck that autotune on every single track.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any footage of this? I can't even visualize in my head what these events are like. I don't want to reinstall or play Fortnite.

I don't know about Travis Scott besides googling him and realizing I don't like this music, but I still went to the Fortnite concert. I'm definitely not getting any of the skins, but the concert concept is pretty cool, if a little short imo.

Was the last one done in game about the same length?
Both Marshmello and Travis are around 10 minutes. This one was way bigger as it utilized the entirety of Sweaty Sands and beyond instead of confining itself to a small stage.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know absolutely zero about fort nite but I saw a video on Twitter and that was cool as shit.

I wish I could have seen that in game.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't tuning in live but it looks crazy. Good stuff. I might just pick up his skin if it is still available.