• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 12, 2018
No surprise even his grandfather is a piece of shit
I think we need to calm down a little here. If you were a parent and your kid did something like this you would definitely look for any reasons to excuse your kid first before accepting that they would do something like this. Don't call him a piece of shit because of his instant emotional reaction to a situation that involves someone he's loved his entire life.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yet we get a fucking thread every time Trump tweets some dumb ass shit
I would think there's some difference between a YouTube personality and the President of the United States of America.

One tweets stuff that can actually affect the world order, and the other is a dude so desperate to be liked he'd rather defend the scum of the earth in some feeble attempt to look netural.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
First off, screw the "both sides" BS! I can't believe people are going on about that.

Second, hope this fucker gets sentenced at the highest order! Dude couldn't even muster up a break for at least an hour to spend time with his family. I'm no family man myself, but I'm certain raising a family takes time and commitment and this guy gets bothered over having his play session interrupted. Not to mention cursing against his child no less!

First video was uncomfortable to watch, didn't watch the 2nd video and apparently it's much worse from what I hear!

djshauny1

Oct 27, 2017
I keep reading that if a woman provokes a physical extreme altercation, she is still immune to getting hit back. While I agree with this, 99% of the time, there are instances where it is justified. I will give one example, a personal one:

My mother was a drunk, did drugs (the hard shit), and sexually abused my brother and myself. She also brought other men over and cheated on my father in front of my brother and I. One of these friends sexually molested my brother in front of me, and we told her about it, and she stuck our hands in boiling water as punishment for "lying". Not to mention, prior to all of that, she baked our parakeets alive...thinking she was baking cookies (yes, she served the birds to us and expected us to eat them). She was constantly drunk, and drugged out of her mind.

There's a little bit of context for you. Now my dad wasn't winning any dad of the year of the awards. Never home (2 jobs, plus side jobs to stay away from home), but when he was home, he was like a mountain my brother and I hide behind. Well, one day, my mother hauled off and punched him (she did this often, and for no reason, kept calling him a pussy when she hit him), went to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and went at him. He disarmed her, she got a a few more shots in, and then he clocked her. I do not know if it was a punch or a slap, but that put an end to that altercation for sure (my brother and I were also taken away from our home for 7 years after that night).

I cannot speak how I would feel about it now, as I have made peace and parted ways with both of them, but in the moment, as an 8/9 year old, I know I was thinking she got what she deserved, and I was glad for what my dad did that night. An extreme case for sure, but as a kid, I believed my mother deserved what she got at that moment, as it was more of a "wake the fuck up" hit more than anything else (that's how I view it now). It lead to her cleaning her self up, which took 7 years.

However, what the guy did in the video was not an extreme case in my opinion, but rather a person who cannot control their anger. Also, what the asshats in the comments section are suggesting, is more like keeping a women in check with physicality (because har har equality). I feel that's totally different, and shit like that should never be encouraged.

No matter the parent, or parents, this deeply scars the children and how they will view people growing up. In this case, the children will view men differently, and there will be trust issues for sure. I know I had trust issues toward women for the longest time, before I met my wife (who had trust issues toward men...imagine the dialog we had lol). It sucks, because in the moment, I do not think most people think about how this psychologically fucks with their kids. This truly angers me the more I type about it.

But yeah, I'm sure there are other extreme examples out there. On the whole, I agree, quit resulting to physical violence, especially if there are children involved. That shit has such a profound impact on their life as a whole, and it hardly even results in something positive.

Sorry for the random post, which is all over the place and emo as fuck. I generally avoid these topics because they hit way too close to home. However, I had to share the story where my dad clocked my mother, and it was for the better. Again, I realize it's an example that's outside the norm.

Dam man. Really sorry you had to go through that as a kid. Must of been very hard for you and your brother.

Sorry man :(

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so there are pictures circulating showing the guy that did this and apparently they are both giant pieces of shit. This is what she had been doing to him apparently:

This could be considered disturbing content (pictures of the guy with bruising, fat lips and other signs of abuse) So spoiler tag on

Mod Edit: Removed Unsourced Images

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so there are pictures circulating showing the guy that did this and apparently they are both giant pieces of shit. This is what she had been doing to him apparently:

This could be considered disturbing content I guess so spoiler tag on

it would be best if you described the "disturbing content" - then, no one would have to look at it

EDIT: it would be terribly unfortunate if he was abused, but i'm going to need to see some more reliable sources tied to the investigation on that given that the picture says "not shopped" and "do your homework" on it and refers to "DrDeadMoth" as "the fortnite woman basher"

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I won't pile on with the judgment. Both of them need a time out and ton of counseling. He needs rehab. This is not how two adults engage with one another. Not okay at all. Terrible example for the child.

I've been there regarding these tense stalemates when what I'm working on needs just a matter of minutes, but my wife wants me to stop NOW. Oh there is sometimes shouting. These two, from the OP, are just on another level altogether. They should both be charged, but I'm sure it was an act of desperation on her part because he was not willing to listen. It was probably the nth time she'd asked him to stop that day, and it was always one more match I'm sure.

I hope they both get the help their family needs. It probably won't resolve well, but I can still hope it does. He needs serious rehab.

Why the fuck is this person banned?

Not a warning at least?

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

This could be considered disturbing content (pictures of the guy with bruising, fat lips and other signs of abuse) So spoiler tag on

Holy shit. Why did these two people even get married, let alone breed?

nomis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lmao fucking kids in this thread with too-clever-by-half "there is no justification for domestic violence but also she threw that cardboard doe they both hAve pRoBLeMs"

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck is this person banned?

Not a warning at least?
"They should both be charged", which equates repeated physical blows towards a pregnant woman and the wife throwing a piece of cardboard at the husband as equally serious crimes.

One of them is an actual crime punishable by law, and the other...isn't.

Also, I don't know if you just post pictures without proof. At least wait till someone can vet that stuff.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"They should both be charged", which equates repeated physical blows towards a pregnant woman and the wife throwing a piece of cardboard at the husband as equally serious crimes.

Also, I don't know if you just post pictures without proof. At least wait till someone can vet that stuff.

I didn't post any picture..

Also, abuse is abuse. They're both abusive. Just because one inflicts more physical damage doesn't mean the toxicity is greater from that side. There's no rationalizing there.

KenobiLTS

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I don't know about the woman, but i'm so worried about those kids. That's really hard to forget. When i was a child i saw a fight like this in front of me and even thinking of it now, makes me nervous and unsettle. I hope they're ok.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know about the woman, but i'm so worried about those kids. That's really hard to forget. When i was a child i saw a fight like this in front of me and even thinking of it now, makes me nervous and unsettle. I hope they're ok.

Same. My first memory is my father beating my mother so bad and riding in an ambulance with her to the hospital. To this day I can close my eyes and go right back to that moment and feel all the terror and fear I felt then.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't post any picture..

Also, abuse is abuse. They're both abusive. Just because one inflicts more physical damage doesn't mean the toxicity is greater from that side. There's no rationalizing there.
Sorry, not you, meant for the person above you.

I mean, if you consider throwing a piece of cardboard abuse, then more power to you. Those pictures aren't verified, so if you're basing your opinion on those, I'd advise against it since there's an equal likelihood that they're faked.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017

shit gets posted without proof here all the time. I also didnt state it as fact and said it was circulating. Time will tell.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine getting angry to the point of slapping your missus in front of your kids because of a video game. That kind of irrational emotional instability is what you find in a child. Not something you should be seeing in a grown ass man.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, not you, meant for the person above you.

I mean, if you consider throwing a piece of cardboard abuse, then more power to you. Those pictures aren't verified, so if you're basing your opinion on those, I'd advise against it since there's an equal likelihood that they're faked.

Well, what does a domestic abusive charge encompass? Is it any kind of physical assault, regardless of severity? Anything before things escalate to attempted murder?

How many threads have we had on Etcetera about dudes getting shat on and slapped around by their spouses on the regular? Women should not be held to a different legal standard when it comes to domestic abuse because mutually absuive and toxic relationships are far too common. You can't draw a line like that and call everything else rationalizing.

In this particular case with a pregnant wife he's the bigger piece of shit for sure.

But the point is they're both shit heads that have no business raising children.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Victim Blaming Across Multiple Posts
In this case it is. Any attempts at painting her in a poor light as well is just attempting to somewhat excuse what he did

And this is just fact because you say so, right? Lol

Like, you've seen the true intent inside my mind and it's just fucking pure evil dastardly misogyny. No two ways about it! I'm an absuse apologist, oh, no!

and you should look deep inside yourself and ask why you're spending so much of your time doing it

I've spent literally minutes responding to this thread.

Get a hold of yourself.

Deleted member 32679

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
I just watched Destinys take on this and yikes to say the least. Though he was in a physically abusive relationship but still.

Brokenrobot

Jul 12, 2018

Yeeeeeah, he has obviously done that to himself.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
But the point is she is a shit heads that have no business raising children.

I fixed your sentence to more accurately reflect how you really feel. You're equating tossing a cardboard box to a slap to the face. You clearly think that the woman is in the wrong. But you know that saying so will make you look bad. So instead you go with this both sides argument hoping that it will mask you true intentions.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I fixed your sentence to more accurately reflect how you really feel. You're equating tossing a cardboard box to a slap to the face. You clearly think that the woman is in the wrong. But you know that saying so will make you look bad. So instead you go with this both sides argument hoping that it will mask you true intentions.

Do you realize how much of a caricature you are? How predictably cringe-worthy your response is?

This Sherlock mentalist bullshit you're trying to pull right now is embarrassing.

No one is defending this dude, let alone placing the blame squarely on the wife.

Please, stop.

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
Im baffled. He has just been charged with physical abuse towards his wife?

What's about the psychological abuse towards his child(ren) who had to witness this whole thing?

In the video you can hear that at least one child was present, that's horrible.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Watched this the other day and I feel like I can still hear her crying. What an absolute piece of shit. Hope this woman and her kid can start again far away from this piece of shit.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My wife and I had a fight (she was yelling, no physical fight) in front of our eight-month-old son a while back, and hearing him cry made me feel really bad. I guess at his age, he won't remember shit, and I'm sure most parents have loud arguments at some point, but it's scary to think of how arguing with your spouse can fuck up your kid.

TCi

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
newmoneytrash - No worries. Still though, even if people post anything new to the issue, it isn't necessary to excuse or justify his actions. But it might shed new light onto the whole situation.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one is looking at those photos and thinking "well this excuses everything he did", if they are even real its just another indication that they were in an extremely toxic relationship and it just makes me feel increasingly sorrowful for the children.

Fucking hell some people in this thread are out for blood.

Brokenrobot

Jul 12, 2018
How when and why?

If you meant he did this after he got busted then youd be wrong. Hes in jail and he looks a little different now, secondly why would he do it before this come out?

The image stinks to high heaven. If its real why have the police cleared his wife? If that picture is legit they would both be under investigation but the police have publicly stated they are not pursing her. Why? The image is claimed to be "circulating" but I can't find it anywhere. Did he post it from one of his social media accounts? Because they have all been closed since the incident on his stream. Also He's not currently in jail hes on on bail until Thursday.

Related: A hacker by the name of Cylints claims to have gained access to all his accounts. https://mobile.twitter.com/Cylints We wont have confirmation of what Cylints is saying until Munday appears in court on Thursday ( although quite a few things have already been confirmed by the media and the police)

Some of the claims that have yet to be confirmed:

He has previous arrests for assaulting and harassing an ex (The mother of the other two children)

A case has been opened to revoke custody of said children.

Current girlfriend has threatened to revoke access to his unborn child if he is found guilty.

Police have found Child abuse material on his computer.

Again, as of now these are just claims and we won't know if they are true until Thursday.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
I would have wondered why she threw stuff at him with kids there and credit that to being reckless but she's pregnant so I can imagine the levels of stress there so I can't fault her.

This asshat though on the other hand, what a joke. No excuse for that. You aren't tough. Poor excuse of a dad, father and human being. Off you go. Do better next life.

Ho_su

Oct 28, 2017
El Salvador
My wife and I had a fight (she was yelling, no physical fight) in front of our eight-month-old son a while back, and hearing him cry made me feel really bad. I guess at his age, he won't remember shit, and I'm sure most parents have loud arguments at some point, but it's scary to think of how arguing with your spouse can fuck up your kid.
As someone that has parent fighting all the time, you don't remember what exactly happened but the feelings of confusion, fear and sadness are always in the memory and stay with you.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get why the fuck this guy had kids. They had to have been accidents. I also want to play video games all day uninterrupted when I'm not working but I also don't have a gf or kids because that would be unfair to them. So just opt out of having a family and enjoy video games forever. Simple. You can be as selfish as you want when you're by yourself.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Wait....I think theirs a longer video of her hitting him or some shit? Or at least thats what I hesr

Here comes a flood of she deserved it in other media.

I mean if she hit him too technically that is assault but holy fuck I dont care if she slapped him too. That piece of shit was far far worse.

I could care less if she gets a charge if she did hit him. He should go to jail and DHS should investigate the whole situation

My wife has slqpped me before..hell a couple times over 15 years. I probably deserved more and while technically by definition thatd assault but come the fuck on. Her slapping me would not warrent me slapping her back let alonethis guys response.

You do NOT HIT YOUR WIFE. Period.

If you need to push them off of you to leave the situation then fine. Hell the only way I see resorting to violence is if they have a weapon, otherwise leave the situation.

And her being a woman doesnt mean they can attack a man but gdamn you try your best to leave and never resort to violence.

Last edited:

Kain3984

Oct 27, 2017
Having 2 small kids of my own, watching this video made me literally feel sick to my stomach. I love video games, but to lose control and abuse your SO in front of your kids like that makes me feel terrible for those children.

Deleted member 20284

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Court case postponed:

Magistrate Ian Cheetham adjourned the case to January 10 in order to give Mr Munday time to receive adequate legal advice and agreed Mr Munday would not have to appear at his next court date.

Source

I'll keep following this as I do allow my son (10) to watch certain YT gaming channels/videos but twitch and XBL mixer streams aren't something I've really allowed him to view as yet, certainly not on his own. My daughter has little interest in watching others stream. It's really open ended to think live streams can have anything happen within a given moment. We're also seeing some tantrum style behaviour with friends that play online together as young kids. Obviously this is sort of a window into what to avoid as a gamer/parent and your kids grow up in this streaming age of gaming.