• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
That's sickening, was this a popular steamer? Seems like a complete shit head why would people follow him in the first place.

Cappa

Oct 25, 2017
Off topic, but I don't get why normal people under 30 have children. Especially multiple children. You're still a child yourself, how on earth can you raise a stable family like that?

Age doesnt equal maturity. I know plenty of people in their 30s and 40s who are immature.

I also know plenty of 20 year olds who act well above their age. If you´re a scumbag, youre a scumbag, regardless of age.

mikevdv

Jan 10, 2018
UPDATE from the the person who hacked his accounts:
Official Staff Communication
removed unsubstantiated tweets, pending real news

What a fucking piece of shit. I hope that he will spend a LONG time in prison

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
How is a comment like this allowed?
Because all these fucks reflect badly on gaming as a whole and the fact that we raise up so many of these pieces of shit as "examples of what gamers should be" on world stages means we're going to keep seeing more and more of this type of behavior.
This isn't an isolated incident. This is what the streaming game culture cultivates and has been for nearly a decade.
The sooner we stop giving streamers our time and money the better for this industry.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Holy shit.
The kids were crying and screaming.

Why did he get married in the first place if he can't handle adult life and parenthood?
Dude looks like 18, and he is too irresponsible with abusive behavior tenancy for this to even share a life together with others.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
i still think he's wrong but she did a little more then just throw things. that being said, slapping her was excessive .
iam not defending his actions. he is wrong for what he did. I do not condone domestic violence. He deserves the punish he'll be receiving (era might jump to these conclusions)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y (the full vid is worse imo)

The comment section of the video is fucking disgusting. 99% of the people saying it's her fault

What if those get to be jurors or judges??

I cry for the future of humankind :'(

Sep 14, 2018
I had a feeling there would be users here both sides-ing domestic violence, some people just can't help themselves, must stick up for men, against all reason.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is a comment like this allowed?
While drastic it is somewhat realistic in the realm of gaming. Mr. Both Sides himself Boogie won an award, Ninja just won an award and we have seen his despicable behaviour as well. None of them have abused a significant other but they have done other deplorable things as well, and its sickening that people like this win awards and most importantly get recognized at a gaming awards show at all.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I read through that GAF thread and some posts on Reddit, and internally I am actually pretty angry. Angry that so many young men are so fucking lost, irresponsible, hateful, bitter, resentful, disrespectful and just morally bankrupt. It is no wonder so many are single or can't hold a relationship. In all honesty, unless they can change, I hope they don't ever get in a relationship and just stay single, because they clearly don't have the mental capacity and morality to maintain a productive relationship.

To any of those irresponsible or pathetic manchildren reading, when your wife is pregnant and already with child, and she pleads with you to get off your fucking video game that you've already been on for hours, you get off your fucking video game. So fucking what if she threw some cardboard at him, she'd clearly had enough of his gaming addiction and related neglect of her, and perhaps more importantly, her kids (news report says there were two children in the house, one toddler and one baby). If it was my wife she'd have likely just turned the power off (we've been happily married for 7 years) and Lord knows how this piece of shit would have reacted if she'd done that.

Have some fucking respect, decency and responsibility. There's nothing wrong with her pressuring her husband to get off his lazy fucking ass and help her out with the kids or just eat the damn dinner that she prepared. And there's even less justification for this shitty low life to slap and beat her over it, especially in front of the child. Over a fucking round of Fortnite of all things, that he's probably played hundreds of rounds of already and that in the grand scheme of life means FUCK all. This deadbeat is a piece of shit and there is no both sides or equivance. Yes she threw some shit, but she was clearly at the end of her tethers. The silver lining is that she'll hopefully be free from him and this clearly disfunctional relationship going forward, and perhaps he might be able to get in some introspection and improvement during his punishment.

Last edited:

Blitz

Oct 29, 2017
as others mentioned, i should not have watched the video and stayed away from this thread.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Victim blaming and disingenuous concern trolling
I had a feeling there would be users here both sides-ing domestic violence, some people just can't help themselves, must stick up for men, against all reason.
I mean that goes both ways though, there are people that will take the female side against all reason. If it was completely gender swapped and a guy was throwing stuff at a female streamer while she was working and she over-reacted and hit back, it would be the same people on both sides with different reasoning's for why one is correct.

They are both highly immature and should not have fucking kids, but I am glad it has been dealt with and he's arrested. Hopefully they both can grow up and those kids have some semblance of a normal life.

When I was young I've had pretty emotional arguments with girlfriends, but actually stepping over that boundary and physically assaulting someone never crossed my mind, that's such a terrible reaction that is not excusable. Hopefully they both can get mental health support and he can control his anger in the future and be a positive influence in his kids life...

Last edited:

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Because all these fucks reflect badly on gaming as a whole and the fact that we raise up so many of these pieces of shit as "examples of what gamers should be" on world stages means we're going to keep seeing more and more of this type of behavior.
This isn't an isolated incident. This is what the streaming game culture cultivates and has been for nearly a decade.
The sooner we stop giving streamers our time and money the better for this industry.
I get your point but is this really not an isolated incident? This is the first time I've ever seen anything this awful come out of Twitch, usually it's more like an offensive word or comment.

I don't think streaming game culture as a whole cultivates domestic abuse. I'd say it's more that these types of jerks exist in any subculture this size. I might just be old and misinformed though...

Anyway, as a husband and father of three the footage from this gave me chills. Absolutely despicable, and I sincerely hope this guy won't get an ounce of support when his inevitable "apology" video surfaces.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus fucking christ that was sickening. His PREGNANT wife. Infront of his terrified, crying kid. What the fuck. :(

dred

Oct 27, 2017
I read through that GAF thread and some posts on Reddit, and internally I am actually pretty angry. Angry that so many young men are so fucking lost, irresponsible, hateful, bitter, resentful, disrespectful and just morally bankrupt. It is no wonder so many are single or can't hold a relationship. In all honesty, unless they can change, I hope they don't ever get in a relationship and just stay single, because they clearly don't have the mental capacity and morality to maintain a productive relationship.

To any of those irresponsible or pathetic manchildren reading, when your wife is pregnant and already with child, and she pleads with you to get off your fucking video game that you've already been on for hours, you get off your fucking video game. So fucking what if she threw some cardboard at him, she'd clearly had enough of his gaming addiction and related neglect of her, and perhaps more importantly, her kids (news report says there were two children in the house, one toddler and one baby). If it was my wife she'd have likely just turned the power off (we've been happily married for 7 years) and Lord knows how this piece of shit would have reacted if she'd done that.

Have some fucking respect, decency and responsibility. There's nothing wrong with her pressuring her husband to get off his lazy fucking ass and help her out with the kids or just eat the damn dinner that she prepared. And there's even less justification for this piece of shit low life to slap and beat her over it, especially in front of the child. Over a fucking round of Fortnite of all things, that he's probably played hundreds of rounds of already and that in the grand scheme of life means FUCK all. This deadbeat is a scummy piece of shit and there is no both sides or equivance. Yes she threw some shit, but she was clearly at the end of her tethers. The silver lining is that she'll hopefully be free from him and this clearly disfunctional relationship going forward, and perhaps he might be able to get in some introspection and improvement during his punishment.
Absolutely spot on. I'm with you man, this echoes all of my feelings on this situation.

Video games are my favorite hobby, I've been playing them without any significant break for as long as I can remember. That said, I have found a way to balance my hobby with having a wife, children, and full time job. Generally this means not playing at all during the day while the kids are awake. I can't imagine being in this poor woman's shoes...

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Have some fucking respect, decency and responsibility. There's nothing wrong with her pressuring her husband to get off his lazy fucking ass and help her out with the kids or just eat the damn dinner that she prepared. And there's even less justification for this piece of shit low life to slap and beat her over it, especially in front of the child. Over a fucking round of Fortnite of all things, that he's probably played hundreds of rounds of already and that in the grand scheme of life means FUCK all. This deadbeat is a scummy piece of shit and there is no both sides or equivance. Yes she threw some shit, but she was clearly at the end of her tethers. The silver lining is that she'll hopefully be free from him and this clearly disfunctional relationship going forward, and perhaps he might be able to get in some introspection and improvement during his punishment.

The thread at the old place is fucking awful

Sep 14, 2018
I mean that goes both ways though, there are people that will take the female side against all reason. If it was completely gender swapped and a guy was throwing stuff at a female streamer while she was working and she over-reacted and hit back, it would be the same people on both sides with different reasoning's for why one is correct.

They are both highly immature and should not have fucking kids, but I am glad it has been dealt with and he's arrested. Hopefully they both can grow up and those kids have some semblance of a normal life.

First of all, a mother would never put fornite above her children for a second, or her angry and fed up spouse, she would never have been in that position, but sure if it was a 1:1 mirrored situation I'd be siding with him and she would be in the wrong for being a violent negligent abusive idiot,
not "both" of them.

Second and more alarming, domestic abuse = overreacted and hit back? See a therapist.

And yes she may be just as immature as he is for all I know, and yet she wasn't the one physically assaulting her spouse in front of their children, which makes me not give a damn how mature she is or isn't just that she gets out of there.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I mean I have had some crazy ex girlfriends and dodged 1 or 2 plates thrown at me. Arguing is part of a relationship. What I saw in this video though is absolutely disgusting. My heart sank to the floor when I heard their little girl's voice.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

When I was young I've had pretty emotional arguments with girlfriends, but actually stepping over that boundary and physically assaulting someone never crossed my mind, that's such a terrible reaction that is not excusable. Hopefully they both can get mental health support and he can control his anger in the future and be a positive influence in his kids life...
I don't understand why she would need mental health support. What has she done other than get into an argument with her S.O.?

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Just imagine what he does without the camera

People like that can't live with normal human beings

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Piece of fuxking shit.

That shit right there is one of the worse things you can do and in front of kids.

Terrible. That video was awful

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely spot on. I'm with you man, this echoes all of my feelings on this situation.

Video games are my favorite hobby, I've been playing them without any significant break for as long as I can remember. That said, I have found a way to balance my hobby with having a wife, children, and full time job. Generally this means not playing at all during the day while the kids are awake. I can't imagine being in this poor woman's shoes...

That's just it, it isn't like you can't squeeze in gaming, even for prolonged periods of time. As you've stated it's about finding the right balance and timing, eg if the kids are asleep, watching or doing something etc, or your wife is doing her own thing watching her shows or whatever it may be. It isn't exactly the end of the world to forfeit a single online game, or just put your gaming on pause either.

That isn't to say I've never overstepped my gaming boundaries myself mind. Destiny Raids are a thing my wife now resents lol. Had to be extra generous and sweet to make up for all the time I spent playing those damn things.

But the idea of having to look after a toddler and a baby whilst simultaneously preparing dinner at the same time, whilst your husband or wife or whatever is playing video games upstairs for hours on end and doesn't even have the respect or decency to come down and eat the food you've prepared let alone help you, that just stresses me out. I can imagine how stressful these things must have been for her, because they'd certainly annoy or anger me personally.

Last edited:

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Have some fucking respect, decency and responsibility. There's nothing wrong with her pressuring her husband to get off his lazy fucking ass and help her out with the kids or just eat the damn dinner that she prepared. And there's even less justification for this shitty low life to slap and beat her over it, especially in front of the child. Over a fucking round of Fortnite of all things, that he's probably played hundreds of rounds of already and that in the grand scheme of life means FUCK all. This deadbeat is a piece of shit and there is no both sides or equivance. Yes she threw some shit, but she was clearly at the end of her tethers. The silver lining is that she'll hopefully be free from him and this clearly disfunctional relationship going forward, and perhaps he might be able to get in some introspection and improvement during his punishment.
Well said, though man, you should really just stay away from that shithole GAF. Let those idiots circle-jerk themselves into oblivion.

Zoroaster

Alt account
Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Dude calls his three year old daughter a cunt in one of the videos. He has two kids and another on the way. It's obvious this guy is absolute scum and trash, why does his wife stick around and keep having kids with him? Get out, girl.

Off topic, but I don't get why normal people under 30 have children. Especially multiple children. You're still a child yourself, how on earth can you raise a stable family like that?

Seriously WTF, i have five kids and i had two when i was 20 and i raise them great.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously WTF, i have five kids and i had two when i was 20 and i raise them great.
The under 30 comment was pretty dumb. Id agree if they said 20.

I had my boy at 15 and it was tough but my wife gets all the credit.

Its BETTER to be an adult mentally and at least making decent wages before kids but age doesnt always equate maturity.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Gee could not watch the video to the end. What a terrible event.

Regarding at which age "should" you get kids, it's probably up to every person, but I could never imagine getting kids if I cannot even handle my own life nor have a steady income which allows my kid a bright childhood. Wether that be at 20 or 30.

This person didn't look like they should have gotten kids though.

ohitsluca

Oct 29, 2017
This is absolutely horrible, I hope he does time and the wife and kids get far away from this animal

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Quick checklist for those struggling with this.

1) First off get off the fucking game and tend to your family
2) if you feel you are still being verbally attacked.. leave... remove yourself from the situation if you can not control yourself physically
3) no matter how much shit is thrown at you.. no matter if a female even hits you... you never under any situation raise your hand to a female or child.. period. Simple... live by that. (people here need to stop with the "but" shit... there is no other side)
4) Grow the fuck up.. you have a child and another on the way, find a better use for your time and if you spend that time with your family doing constructive things you will naturally get some time to game. Not all day mind you.. but some time.
5) if you revert to hitting.. or have that temptation or rage.. get help ASAP

I have 5 kids.. 3 are mine and 2 foster kids. They take a ton of time.. my wife is a freaking rock star and deserves all the credit. Can it get tough and build up anger at times.. sure its natural. But you put them first and then when you do game its guilt free and you also realize.. games are nothing compared to simple fun times with your kids.